Story Description

The guards look at me and I nod letting him know that it's ok and so they each grab an arm and pull me up. They start to walk me in the direction of the dungeons but I stop and look back at my mother.

"You know I thought that one day I would make you proud of me. But it doesn't matter who I marry or what I do you will never be proud, will you? ill always be that one Princess whose mother was never proud of her. Was it like that for you with your mother? Do you enjoy making my life a living hell? Ha, you're a pathetic excuse for a mother and I am happy that I will be far from you goodbye Charlotte." I say with hate laced in my words before turning around with the guards who began to lightly pull me away.

As soon as we get to the dungeons the guards put me in a cell with an apologetic look. I smile letting them know it was ok before sitting in the corner of the cell.

A young Princess pleading for her mother's approval is forced to marry her friend who she's fake dating. Although her servant helps her see a second option. Be who she wants or marry to make her mother proud. She chooses option one and gets thrown into the dungeons as to which she escapes. She goes to earth and meets a young boy named Merlin. They go on many adventures with each other. She gets thrown into a world of death, betrayal, friendship, loyalty, love, and war between good and evil.