2.7: Beauty and the Beast Part 2

Merlin was in Arthur's Chambers making his bed as Noah and History help him

Merlin was in Arthur's Chambers making his bed as Noah and History help him. The door opens making the three look over to find Arthur walking in.

"You two need to get out of here. The King's ordered me to arrest you both." Arthur says as he closes his door then walks over to the siblings and Noah.

"What?" History asks confused about what was happening and why the King ordered for their arrest.

"Catrina's accused you two of taking her seal." Arthur walks past them as the siblings shared a worried and confused look.

"But we didn't." Merlin says as Arthur opens the door that leads out the back way.

"I know but you two haven't got time to explain. If you two value your lives, you'll leave Camelot right now." Arthur walks over and pushes Merlin toward the door as he gently pulls History.

"Arthur, she is a troll, and she's trying to set us up." Merlin gets out of Arthur's hold and looks at him while pointing to himself and his sister.

"I know we've been through this." Arthur pulls History close to him scared of losing her because of a Troll.

"We saw her." Suddenly there was a knock at the door making History freak out more than before.

"I know but you two need to leave, Merlin." There was another knock at the door making Arthur let go of History.

"Sire!" A Guard yells from the other side of the door as History leans up and pulls Arthur into a kiss.

"I love you and please take care of Noah for me." History says after she pulls away then Noah runs over and hugs her legs.

"I love you too and I will but you two need to go. Go!" Arthur yells as History gently pulls a sobbing Noah off her legs. Merlin grabs History's hand and quickly pulls her out the back way.

When the two exit they look both ways before Merlin pulls History behind a wall because of two Guards who come into view.

After the Guards pass the siblings History grabs Merlin's hand and they run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Guards were in the forest are looking for Merlin and History. They find a scarf and an old campfire that was still smoking.

"Alert the rest of the guards!" A Guard says as he holds up the blue scarf that was found.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaius returns to his Chambers with Noah then he sets something on his table. Noah walks over to a barrel that was full of grains and takes off a small bowl that was on the top of it. Gaius walks over and opens the barrel before knocking on the side of it.

"That was comfortable." Merlin says as he tries to get out of the barrel as fast as he could. When he gets out History pops out as well and glares at her brother.