Snatched In Broad Daylight

Jay and Locklan are hanging out at their house on the rare day Jay has off. The father son duo are watching the vampire diaries on HBO max sitting on the couch with Dracula curled up next to his boy, sleeping. They're about 4 episodes deep into their show when someone starts banging on their front door like the police, waking Dracula up almost immediately after the first bang. Jay stands up from the couch, "Want me to pause it or?" Locklan asks his Dad. "No, let it play." Jay answers as the banging continues. "Hold your horses, I'm coming!" He hollers. Dracula jumps off the couch and hurries to the front door right as Jay opens the door to see who it is. It's a very tall man. "Can I help you?" He asks, Dracula is growling and barking at the man. "Dracula, kein bellen!" Jay commands Dracula, He barks one last time before sitting right next to Jay. "Sorry about him, He's usually a lot more friendly." He says to the man in an apologetic manner. The man says nothing but simply nods his head.
"Dad, who is it? Who's at the door?" Locklan asks. "I'm sorry I didn't catch your name." Jay says, "I didn't tell you my name." The man says in a cold tone. Jay gets a bad feeling and starts to close the door, the strange man stops the door with his boot and forces the door open. "You need to leave. Now!" Jay says, as the man steps closer to Jay. Locklan stands up from the couch, about to walk over to the man and his father but Jay stops him. "Locklan, it's okay, bud. He was just leaving!" Jay says. "He doesn't look like he's leaving!" Locklan says, noticing the man is not making any effort towards the door instead he steps closer to Jay eventually backing him into a wall. "You need to leave now! You're making my son very uncomfortable!" Jay says, loudly. Instead of leaving, the man pulls out a hidden gun tucked in his waistband. "You're coming with me!" The man says in a cold tone again. "Dracula, Fass!" Jay commands Dracula and he bites the man in his leg. The man winces in pain but still has a hold on his gun. "You think your mutt's little bite is going to stop me?" The man let's out a little chuckle. "Daddy I'm scared!" Locklan cries. "I know, buddy, I know. Just stay calm. Everything will be okay." Jay assures his son. Dracula bites down harder and shakes his head with the man's leg in his mouth. The man starts to show a little more pain but he's determined to not show it. Locklan runs over to Jay who's still backed into a corner. "Call off your mutt. Now. Or I'll kill your kid!" The man warns. "Alright, Dracula, Aus!" Jay orders and Dracula let's go of the hold he had. "Put your dog in the backyard and come with me." He points his gun at Locklan. "Go now!" The man orders. Locklan looks up at his Dad for permission. "Go ahead, bud. It's okay. Just do what the man tells you to do and everything will be fine." Jay tells his son. Locklan grabs ahold of Dracula's collar and leads him to the backyard, opens the door and Dracula goes outside. Locklan runs back to his Dad in fear of what he'll do to Jay if he doesn't obey. Dracula immediately paws and stratches at the backdoor and barks to be let back inside. "Move!" The man orders, pointing to the door with his head. Jay lightly pushes his son forward towards the door and Jay follows after him, the man following behind Jay with Locklan in front of the two. The man pushes Jay towards his vehicle, "Try anything and I'll kill your kid!" The man warns. He opens the backdoor of his vehicle and shoves Locklan into the backseat still holding the gun to the back of Jay's head, he slams the door after him, making Locklan flinch. He then opens the passenger side door and shoves Jay in the front seat. He gets in and points the gun to the backseat where Locklan is cowering. "Like I said, don't try anything and you'll both be fine. Try something or make so much as a peep and well." The man makes a Pew pew sound towards Locklan before turning around, starting up his vehicle and driving. They arrive at the location; it's an abandoned warehouse downtown. Locklan and Jay are both forced out at gun point and taken inside. Once inside, the kidnapper makes Jay zip tie Locklan's hands together, then he zip ties Jay's hands. Locklan stumbles over himself as the man pushes him towards the center of the room, barrel of the gun pressed to the back of his head, Locklan trips. "Get up boy!" The kidnapper demands. Instead he laid there, refusing to move. "I said get up!" He repeats, firing off a bullet into the air. Jay manages to catch their kidnapper off guard when he charges his son and tackles him to the ground. Unfortunately Jay was not able to maintain the upper hand for long, "Run Locklan! Get out of here!" Jay shouts as he fights the man. Locklan scatters to his feet, hesitating for a moment. Jay saw the hesitation, "GO!" He orders and Locklan scrambles out of there. Jay and the kidnapper get into a scuffle, Jay puts him in a choke hold, then he felt a gun being pressed to his head. "Let him go." What appears to be a second kidnapper orders. Jay let the first one go. "Go find the kid, now!" The second voice demands, he did as he was told and after a few minutes returns with Locklan, struggling and fighting. Locklan was forcefully thrown to the concrete ground, "Not a smart move, kid." The second kidnapper says, waving a finger in the air. "Tsk, Tsk." He adds.