episode IV

"Don't forget there's a SLT class today afternoon so I'll need you with me."

"Yes, mum, I know."

"I know there's been word that it might got cancelled but it's gossip. And make sure to spread the word around with your classmates."

"Okay, mum."

The last thing I cared about right now was SLTs. Since the concert, Amerie had been down. Actually, she went through all the stages when we were talking on the phone last night. At first, she cried and then she started screaming insults at me to finally end the call with being angry.

"Have a nice day Justine."

"Bye."

I took a detour to make sure people wouldn't see me get out of my mother's car and went through the front gates as if I had been dropped of by the bus. I walked towards the school's entrance.

"Hey look it's our new best friend!" Quinni exclaimed as I walked towards Darren and her.

"Ready for today?" I asked.

"Ugh we have SLTs this afternoon." Darren groaned in disgust. "I wonder what slightly inappropriate activity or video Mrs.Jones has prepared for us today."

"Am wouldn't miss it right? I mean I haven't seen her since..." I asked them since they knew her a little longer than me. Maybe they had some insights on how she handle harder situations.

The bell rang before they could answer me so we all walked towards our respective classes. The went by quickly, classes were as usual and I didn't have the unlucky opportunity of crossing paths with Spider, even though I thought about our moment all weekend. Having a free period, I thought I would try to find Amerie before SLTs. After a few ins and outs of different corridors, I finally found her... and Darren and Quinni in classroom 5C

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" I exclaimed, surprised seeing them all snuggled under their table.

"Someone made a 2.0 version of the incest map!" Quinni excitedly said, sitting up and hitting her head on the table.

A bit shocked, I immediately got down on my knees and approached the group.

"Wait." Amerie drastically said with a frigid tone that made me stepped back.

"That person wrote something about you." Darren continued.

All three of their faces had that same worried look. It couldn't be that bad. Darren and Amerie scooted to the sides to make space for me to join them. I went and we all laid there. I spotted my name, besides Sasha's and Quinni's in heart. I remembered finding it so cute. There was also Harper and Dusty's names that were connected with a mauve line. Justine was written in bold black letters and a fine line travelled to the other side of the table to his name. Spider.

"They said I gave a blow job to Spider!?" I shouted. "What the fuck?"

Before any of them could say something reassuring, the bell rang meaning SLTs was starting any seconds now. So we quickly got out of under the table and took our usual places. Me in the front, them at the back. All a bit in our heads, waiting for class to start. The room was soon filled with the same horny students. I just couldn't believe he had the audacity to invent such lies about me. About us.

"Afternoon class, hope you all had a great weekend."

Silence filled the room as everyone felt the awkwardness between Harper and Amerie.

"Remember how, a few class back, we talked about boundaries and getting to know your partner's desires. Well, today we will do a workshop to really help you get this whole concept."