episode XVIII

"You're so fucking hot." He moaned

"Shut up, we're gonna get caught." I whispered.

Ant and I were enjoying each other in the janitor's closet. Over the few weeks, it had became our secret spot. I never thought myself as a sexual person but Ant, he made it hard controlling my sexual urges. In between kisses, he sucked the skin of my neck, making me moan a little louder than I should have. He covered my mouth with his hand which excited me even more. As we both reached the orgasm, he moaned into my mouth and I thought it was the sexiest thing ever. We both kissed each other before putting our clothes back on. Ant brushed my hair with his fingers.

"I don't want you to look like you've riden the best dick of your life."

"Oh yeah, we wouldn't want anyone to think I did." I sarcastically chuckled.

"Round two?" He said smirking and making his eyebrows do a little dance. I snickered.

"See you later, Anthony." I gave him a kiss and as I put my hand on the doorknob, I turned around. "Count to 100 before leaving."

I exited the closet and started walking up the stairs to make my way to the second floor.

"Where have you been?" Amerie asked when I finally find them sitting on the floor.

"Studying at the library." I scrunched my nose.

"Did it involve getting your shirt backwards?" Darren bit their lips and raised their eyebrows.

"Shit."

"You slut! You did it on school grounds?!" Darren exclaimed, shocked but mostly proud.

I shrugged, I didn't want to admit anything. Ant and I were casually dating and hooking up, we just appreciated each other's company. We liked being around one another.

"I do not kiss and tell my friend." I smiled but they knew. I was terrible at lying to my friends.

"I can't believe the term is already over. It sure wasn't boring." Amerie exclaimed talking about the holiday's approaching. We were finishing school tomorrow and I couldn't wait for those three weeks of holidays. A break from school was much needed, I was exhausted.

"We hardly survived it." I chuckled.

"Do you think we'll see each other during the break?" Quinni asked.

"Are you joking? Now, we can spend all of our days together." I excitedly said giving her a side embrace.

"Oi! Have you guys heard about the end of term party tomorrow night ?" Darren asked, they had heard gossips about it and wanted to know if it was really happening.

"Yeah. I heard Sasha's hosting it. Her parents are like on a cruise or something." Amerie replied.

Quinni looked sad when Sasha's name was brought up. They had a fight last week and had broken up. I knew it had hurt her but I couldn't help but think she was better off. I took her hand in mine and gave it a comforting squeeze.

"We don't have to go if you prefer to stay in, Quin." I whispered to her.

"No, I want to." She smiled back at me.

"Okay it's a done deal then. We're gonna party like fucking animals." Amerie shouted and we all squealed in excitement.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow night, I was so excited to party with my friends. To celebrate the end of term and everything we had gone through together. Which made us closer in a way. In the beginning, I was the new girl with no friends, Darren and Quinni were, as they would say, rejects and Amerie was the most hated student in school. We all had grown to be the best of friends, a foursome so strong we would do anything for each other. I was so grateful to have met them, to have made a connection that deep with these people that I couldn't picture my life without, From now one, Darren, Amerie and Quinni were my favorite person in the world.

The night of the party came quickly, I had only two exams left and they were pretty easy. I had nailed them, I thought. Anyways, the results of our exams were dropping on the school's portal at midnight tonight so I would know soon enough. We had gotten ready and predrank at Darren's and now we were standing in line to enter Sasha's house.

From: Ant
See you there xxx

From: JJ
Can't wait <3

"Who you texting?" Amerie asked as she shoved her head in between my neck and shoulder. "Oh."

"Not a word." I giggled.

"I'm happy for you. You deserve it."

I hugged her, her words meant a lot to me.

"Any news about Malakai's whereabouts?"

"No." She paused, she looked so heartbroken. I felt for her.

"Hey, he's gonna come around. I've seen the way this boy looks at you. It's only a matter of time." I said, comforting her or at least trying my best to.

"Yeah, we'll see."

She smiled at me and I gave her a peck on the cheek. The line to enter Sasha's house finally moved and we were able to get in. I looked around. The decorations were so pretty, all of them were gold and silver. She even had installed a disco ball in her living room's ceiling. Suddenly, my body was being held and my feet couldn't touch the ground.

"Hey, you!" I shouted trying to be louder than the music.

He kissed me.

"Slowdown cowboy." I chuckled pushing him back. He smiled as big as a kid on Christmas' morning. "You're either very happy to see me or you are so high, my man."

"Hold on, I have more."

He reached to his pocket and put out a bag of shrooms. I smiled and took the tiny bag in my hands. I looked at my friends that were standing by each of my sides, wiggling it to their faces. They all nodded, even Quinni.

"Let's make you a drink to go with that." Ant said taking me by the hand to the kitchen.

I put out two head for Amerie, Darren and I and a little branch for Quinni.

"You sure babe?" Darren asked to her.

"Yes."

"I'm giving you a tiny one so you'll just feel very happy and giggly, okay?" I said, giving her the shroom. And after that, I passed the heads to the others.

"It doesn't taste as bad with lemon juice." Ant said giving us four red cups with the liquid in it. "Drink up!"

I turned to my friends and we all formed a circle, we wanted to be in a sort of bubble for this moment. I lifted the cup in one hand and the drugs in the other.

"To the end of the fucking term!" I shouted.

"To us!" Amerie shouted back.

We clinked our cups, put the shrooms in our mouth and then proceeded to chug the lemon juice. We all made sour faces.

"Babe, did you just swallow it?" I asked to Amerie.

"That's what she said." Ant snickered to his own dirty joke.

Amerie positively nodded.

"No, you have to chew it."

We all bursted into laughing. The night was just getting started and we were so fucking ready for it.