episode XV

Fifth period had just started. Twenty nine minutes in, only 60 seconds to go and then game on. I looked at Amerie sitting besides me. She squeezed my hand, giving me all the courage she had. We both smiled and got up her chair. A few other students followed us into exiting the classroom leaving the teacher and the rest of the class confused. More and more started joining us in the hall, we felt badass. We reached the top of the stairs, I looked up at Darren.

"All right. You know what to do."

They nodded and proceeded to walked to Mrs.Woodsy's office. We could hear Darren faked crying, they were good. When we saw the principal and her assistant going through the doors, outside of the school. Spider and I jogged down the stairs and closed the front doors, locking them outside, while the others went in the office to prepare the rest of plan. Through the tiny windows, we saw Mrs.Woodsy furiously running towards us.

"Open this door right now!" She yelled banging on the door.

"Sorry Miss. This is a protest." I smiled and walked away, Spider following me.

We could hear our friends chanting Sluts from the other room. Before entering the office, Spider slapped my ass while running in front of me.

"Oi!" I shouted.

"This was meant to be a high-five babe." He winked at me and continued running in the office, joining the others. I smiled at the sound of him calling me babe. I entered the room smiling and found Amerie at Woodsy's desk with the speaker in her hands. All of our friends were by the windows showing off our visuals.

"This is a protest. SLTs have officially taken over the admin building over the firing of Miss Jones. She's been unfairly targeted by administration and the school at large over recent defamatory allegations." Amerie said into the microphone, echoing in all of the classrooms and halls of the school.

"Which were batshit by the way, nor me or my mother had something to do with the recreation of the Incest Map." I spoke, taking the megaphone out of her hands. "We demand that Miss Woods reinstates Miss Jones as her former position as our sex ed teacher.We will not be leaving the premises until she is officially reinstated."

"Justine!" Mrs. Woodsy yelled from outside. "If you want war, I'll give your war! I'm calling all of your parents."

I approached the window.

"Please do Miss. I can not wait for you to call my mother." I replied cocky, never in a million years would she call my mother. I closed the window and left her agaped.

"I want my dog back!" Her voice sounded muffled now that the windows were closed.

People were still chanting Sluts as I made my way into her office, taking her dog in my arms and petting him. My friends all followed me into the next room.

"Okay. We have her attention. Now what?" Darren asked, a bit scared of how thing could turn out.

"We wait until she meets our demands." I replied happy of our protest's debut.

Time passed by and we were as eager as earlier, we didn't show an ounce of tiredness. When came time to eat, Ant revealed his grand purchases.

"Chips and lollies? What part of no dumb food did you not understand?" I said to him, he could not have been more bothered.

"Dog, where's the water?" Missy exclaimed with two bottles of juice in her hands.

"There's a tap, isn't it?"

"The tap isn't working and there's no toilet in the building." Dusty replied to him.

No water. No toilet. No decent food. How could we last the whole night without any of those things? Fucking Ant. The more the night passed, the more parents were gathered outside, waiting for us to get out.