episode XVI

"Why did you let us swam at this time of the year?" I exclaimed to Spider.

We were both now sitting on the beach, frizzing our asses off. The wind was strident, it kept slapping my cheeks with its cold breeze, making them more and more pink.

"Me? You tricked me into the idea."

"Fair enough." I chuckled bouncing my shoulder on his. I looked through my bag and find what I had been searching for.

"You smoke?" He asked.

"Only when I'm very drunk. And it is the case. You want one?"

He shook his head to decline. I inhaled the smoke in my lungs, only drunk me loved cigarettes this much. I looked up to the dark sky full of tiny lights. Stars. How I loved stargazing.

"Are you those girls who are like super into astrology."

"Astronomy dumbass. The studying of stars is astronomy." I laughed as did he. His cheeks turned pink which I remembered finding it so cute. His dark blue eyes stared directly into my soul. It made me shriveled or maybe it was the cold water dripping from my hair. He started to lean in, I was ready for him to kiss me once again.

"Oi! Can't run now motherfucker."

"Fuck." He mumbled looking behind me.

I turned around and discovered the guy from earlier. The guy that he had punched when defending me. He had a baseball bat in his hand. This cannot be good. Spider quickly stood on his feet, pumping his chest trying to be intimidating.

"Cheers sexy." The guy said walking towards us, I made a disgusted face.

I got up too and joined Spider. He put his arm in front of me, he didn't want me to step further. He didn't want me to get close to the guy. But as stubborn as I was, I wouldn't let someone, let alone a man, tell me what to do.

"You think you can punch me and get nothing in return. An eye for an eye mate."

"You got what you deserved. You really thought you could assault a girl without having to face any consequences."

"You're a pig." I added tossing Spider's arms out of my way and stepping closer to the guy.

"You women are so entitled. You teased me girl, with those clothes, you basically asked for it."

I scoffed.

"Look at you, now. How about I warm you up, babe." The guy continued saying inappropriate thing that made me feel both angry and scared.

"How about I-" I started.

"Enough." Spider firmly said to me as he went in front of me, blocking my view of the guy.

"Are you for real?"

"You'll get us in trouble."

"We already are. Don't you see?"

"And whose fault is that?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You're kidding right? You're the one who punched him, I never asked you to do that."

"Let's go."

Before I could reply anything, Spider's head slammed onto mines, busting my lips and forehead open. We both fell down on the sand, Spider hitting his head on a branch. The guy had swung his baseball bat on his back. Spider coughed on the ground.

"Oi! What the fuck?" I screamed wiping off blood on my lips.

The guy put his hand on my face, squishing my cheeks together so hard I could feel my teeth scratching the insides of it.