episode VII

We arrived outside of the club a bit drunk, a bit high. We spotted the rest of the group in the line and joined them. Harper looked up and down Amerie.

"Nice shoes." Harper said

"Oh, thanks. They're the only thing of yours I didn't burn." Amerie responded, enjoying pissing her off. "How's your lip?"

Harper scoffed.

I spotted Spider in a yellow shirt with a pearl earring, his outfit made him hotter tonight. He was intensely, even angrily, chewing his gum and staring at me.

"C'mon then, take a picture. I'm a lovely thing aren't I?" I exclaimed, putting my hand under his chin to close his mouth.

"Don't go and come spy on me again dude. It's a bit stalkery now eh."

"Well next time simply don't be a fucking cunt and no one is gonna reproach you anything babe."

He chuckled.

"You told her."

"And you love her."

His face went rigid. I expected him to reply something cocky, to say how wrong I was. I never thought he would just shut down on me. He turned his back on me and faced the other direction of the line, and started talking to Ant.

"LGBTQI-ACAB." Darren said, disgusted by the presence of pigs.

The line finally moved and we went inside. The party was insane. Purple bulbs were lightning the room and music was bursting our eardrums. It had the same vibe as that one party scene in The Vampir Diairies, you know the one with Elena and Damon. There was also a stage with a sparkly curtain and people were dancing and voguing. I shrieked of excitement. The drug started to hit because I was everywhere, I couldn't filter any emotions I was feeling. We were watching the shows, clapping and screaming for the performers. My vision went a bit blurry and lights were much more intense. Oh, the caps definitely kicked in. I was in my own world, dancing and moving my body all around. Everything felt euphoric. I could feel every beat hit. I didn't know where my friends were and I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was moving my body, releasing every muscles. A stranger fingers interlocked with mines and turned me around. It was Ant, buzzed out of his mind too. We danced together. It was hot and intense. The tips of his fingers were brushing my skin along my nude arms and hips. My back resting on his chest, I danced like it was the last time. Never breaking the contact of our skin, I could sensed his boner on my ass. I twirled around and put my arms around his shoulders. As he put his head in the deep of my neck, I looked up at the lights, it was blinding me yet giving me this whole new buzz. He gave a few kisses before sucking the skin. It felt good. He felt good.

"Ladies and gentle-thems, welcome to the Slay Ball." The host announced and the crowd went cheering.

The music faded and the room slowly became brighter. I brutally stepped away from Ant, clearly not being in the same mood as before. It caught me off-guard. I looked around to see if my friends were anywhere close. If they had seen me flirt with Ant.

"Oi, Spider." Ant shouted while jogging towards his friend.

I followed him running up to the blonde. He stared at me, not even acknowledging Ant's presence. Spider seemed mad. I understood he had seen it all. Me with Ant on the dance floor. Suddenly, I got hot. Extremely hot. Without even using words, he made me feel so bad and I hated it. I needed another pill, something to numb this feeling that was growing inside of me.

"Next category: Virgin Vogue. Bring it in an all-white look. DJ, pump the beat." The host continued, music started as soon as they finished their sentence.