episode XX

I sensed fingers caressing my cheek slowly waking me up each time they touched me. I squinted my eyes before fully opening them, wanting to get use to the morning's bright sunlight. I fell asleep on my stomach, my head facing Ant. Both of our naked bodies were hidden by my sage green comforter.

"Morning." He softly said to me as he saw I had woken up.

"Merry Christmas." I answered, smiling eager to not having to go through the holidays alone. Especially, the first Christmas since my dad left us.

My mother wanted me to go down to his house for at least a couple of days but I wouldn't. I rarely talk about my father and there's a reason to it. He had betrayed me and he had made me feel like I wasn't good enough of a daughter to make him stay.

"Merry Christmas to you too, babe." He put his hand on my lower back and pushed me in his arms, making our bodies collide together. His skin was warm and soothing. I gave him a few kisses on his chest while we rested in my bed in this position for I don't know how long, but it felt fantastic.

"I don't want to ever leave this bed." I declared making him snicker.

"Me neither. But we can't."

I sighed fully knowing he was right and we couldn't just ditch our parents on this special day. I broke our embrace and as he changed position to lay on his back, I crossed my arms on his chest and rested my chin on my hands. I looked into his sparkly eyes and smiled. Ant leaned in and we kissed, a quick kiss because we both had morning breath.

"So our day is pretty full, yeah?" He asked, already knowing the answer but he needed confirmation. Something he seemed to always do.

"Uh, yeah. First we gotta hit my aunts' for the rest of the day and then we'll go at your house for supper."

"Good."

I twirled my body to go pick up my phone on my nightstand. I checked the time. 11:30AM. I started getting out of the sheets and up the bed.

"You're so beautiful."

I turned around to face a smirking Ant, now sitting on the bed, his back laying on its frame.

"You're so beautiful." I replied putting on his shirt and leaning in to give him a kiss. "C'mon now, get up. We gotta leave in like 20 minutes. I'll go make us some breakfast."

"Yes m'am."

My mother had stayed over at my aunt's last night so we had the house to ourselves. We didn't do much except explore every details of our bodies. We had sex. A lot. Electrical sex. I still had goosebumps from this morning, that's how great it all was. After that, we talked for hours, until the sky turned into a light blue rather than a dark one. We had already connected physically but now, with a break from school, we started to really learn one another. What he liked, what I loved and what we despised. We had started to also connect emotionally. I knew Ant's body and mind and he knew mines. And I liked that about us. That morning, we ate and gotten ready super fast, I didn't want to be late. Because late meant the intrusive questions of my mother with a side of awkward comments from my aunt. Ant drove us to the house and we made it just in time to avoid the madness of my relatives. I knocked on the door to announce myself and entered the house.

"Hello!" I shouted from the empty entrance. I heard screams of excitement coming from the kitchen so I took Ant by the hand and we made our way to the room. We entered to a chaotic kitchen, every one had some sort of chore for our Christmas' lunch but they all seemed joyful. Aunt Carol was mashing the potatoes, Uncle Joe was cutting the carrots, my mother was preparing the gravy, my cousin Charles was putting the table.