Chapter 12

Penelope's POV

"Hi baby..." I say as I pick up Riley. He was crying out ready for his feed. I kiss his cheeks as I hold him before I start breast feeding. He had his little bed placed next to me and slept next to our bed.

We have been home a few days and its been such a weird transition. I went from waking up in pain and tired for 9 months to still in pain and tired now just with a baby to take care of.

With all the nonsense going on, I was just so happy to have a healthy baby boy. He was so cute. The love was almost bursting out of my chest.

"You okay?" Harrison says as he sat up next to me.

"Yeah." I say as he nods falling back asleep. We have just ignored what took place at the hospital. It was so fucked up but I didnt have energy to be playing those games.

Harrison let me sleep for hours in the morning whilst he took care of Riley.

I get out of the shower and watch the two sleeping next to each other in bed. They were so cute. I take a picture before My phone dies. I pick up Harrison's phone to take the picture but an email popped in.

"CONFIDENTIAL DNA results." It says. I frown looking at Harrison as he slept peacefully. I open the email and see 99.999999998% match.

I was so tearful since the baby it was insane. I look at the picture I just took. Baby Riley looked exactly like me. It was insane. We had the same eyes and hair. Maybe Carter and Harrison werent much different in their features? Both dark and tall.

I couldnt do this anymore. He thought I actually was still seeing Carter? I could not believe this whole thing. The fact that he doubted fhat Riley was his child. The baby he was so obsessed with and would just stare at and kiss all day

I put the phone down and walk down the stairs. I sit quietly wiping my tears.

It was getting out of control ridiculous.

Harrison walks downstairs with baby Riley in his arms. "Hey." He says as he put him down in the little cod in the kitchen.

"He's so cute when he smiles." He says to me. "Do you think he knows he is even smiling or its some weird reflex?" He chuckles opening the fridge.

"I brought you those candy floss flavoured grapes you like." He carries on as he takes them out. He was wearing his sweats and tshirt. He has been home with me and didnt even leave the house.

He pulls me in hugging me as he kissed my cheek. He tilts my chin up and looks at me making me almost forget what I was upset about. He presses his lips against mine. I push him away and he looks at me.

"I know what you did." I tell him. He just stares at me for a second. "You left me in that hospital for what? But I am soooo horrible for cheating."

Harrison just stares at me as I wipe these stupid tears.

"I was just confused ok? It didnt mean anything. I was drunk and I had left the hospital with that bullshit going on." He says sighing. "Sorry.. okay? It was just a mistake.. I cant even remember the girl."

I stop and look at him frowning. A girl? He was talking about a whole different thing here...

"You sick bastard... I just gave birth and you left to have sex with a woman?"

"I am confused. What are you talking about?" He says

"The fucking DNA test results you son of a bitch." I hiss at him still conscious of the baby. He just puts his hands on his head. I just felt numb with all this information.