Chapter 35

Harrison's POV

I wake up the next morning with Riley sitting on top of me as he had ran out of his bed and found his way over.

"Hi baby." I say picking him up kissing his cheeks. "Daddy I want your phone." He says pouting.

"Why?" I ask tickling him.

"Because my iPad is downstairs." He screams out laughing.

"Ri, I can't give you my phone." I chuckle. "Important stuff on there. Where's your mom?"

"Bathroom." He says as he starts fussing. "I want to watch your phone please!"

"Did you have fun at Ashley's birthday party?" I ask him and he nods. "I want the phone." He carries on and I chuckle. "Nope."

He gets frustrated with me as he starts crying for my phone. "Hey whats wrong?" Penelope asks as she walks out of the bathroom.

"I want phone." He screams out seeing his mother came. "Oh come on." She says. "You dont cry and get your way?"

"I want to watch YouTube." He carries on crying making me laugh as I wipe his tears. Penelope sits on the bed and I pull her in kissing her lips.

"Stop bullying the kids." She laughs making me laugh.

"Are you packed?" I ask. We were leaving today.

"My mom says she wants to have the kids for the weekend but my dad already said he will pick them up with Crystal."

"I'm gonna go with Fabian. I haven't seen your mom with the kids ever?" I say confused. "Also she will probably have a nanny there?"

"I want her to spend time with grandma." She says conflicted. Penelope just loved family.

"Do you want to spend time with grandma?" I ask her. She never saw her mom.

"My grandma is dead?" She says and I laugh at her stupid joke. 

"Shut up."

"Ruby is awake." She says as she checks the monitor. Ruby stood up trying to climb out of her bed. "So Fabian it is." She says before getting up as Riley sat on my head.

I get up and get myself ready for the day whilst Riley played on my phone.

"Hey." I say seeing William downstairs. "What are you doing here so early?" I ask him. "Were about to leave?"

"Well.. have you looked at your phone today? The news?" He says and I frown. "What are you talking about? Riley has my phone."

"Dad was arrested this morning." He says and I chuckle.

"William. Please, I have a flight to catch." I say opening the fridge laughing at his stupid jokes.

"Harrison. I am dead serious."

"Oh my God Harrison." Penelope screams running into the kitchen. She held Ruby on her hip and had her phone in her other hand. "My mom just called me..."

"Wait what?" I say looking at her and then William.

"Hes been arrested for some crazy deal gone wrong where they basically committed fraud. Millions and millions worth. Theyre saying its Young Enterprise where we have stakes in." William says. I nearly vomit.

I look around for Riley. "Riley has my phone." I say running up the stairs.

"I need this Ri." I say and he starts crying. I pick him up and walk down the stairs checking my phone. I call my lawyer back out of the million missed calls Riley declined whilst watching Youtube videos.