Chapter 19

Penelope's POV

2 years ago

"You're going to get my hair wet." I tell Harrison as he came out of the shower leaning into me kissing my lips. His wet hair was dripping on to me making me scream and push him away as he laughs.

"Harrison." I yell out as he takes joy in my giggles as his fingers are tangled into mine.

"Okay. This is your third shower and you keep just coming right back into bed." I tell him. "Because it is difficult for me to not touch my fiancé when shes in bed naked."

"Im not naked." I tell him smacking his chest. I was wearing lingerie.

"Youre going to be late for the dinner." I remind him. "I wanted you to come with me." He says

"To the dinner?" I ask. "Sounds boring. Dont subject me to this. I came to Paris with your for you not business." I tell him rolling over but he stops me and looks at me. "What do you mean? Once your my wife you will come to these with me? My partners always bring their wives. Clients do too." He says pulling me down my knees as he hovers over me kissing my lips down to my neck making me moan out.

"You're going to be late." I tell him in between.

"Tell me to stop and I will." He says as his fingers are pressing in between my legs. "Harrison...."

"The word is stop." He reminds me as his lips now land on mine. "Make me come." I tell him as his fingers slide my panties to the side. I moan out as my fingers reach into his hair.

"You coming to the dinner with me?" He says stopping as his eyes locked into mine. "Why did you stop?" I say. I was just about to come and this is when he wants to ask about this dinner. His fingers move slowly making me shut my eyes again.

"Fine. I'll come." I cry out as he kisses my lips and his fingers make me come. He kisses my lips again getting up. "I love that black dress on you that I bought you yesterday."

I was left a little confused as he disappeared off.

I walk down the stairs of the hotel suite into the living room where Harrison was on the phone. He put the phone down and looks at me. "You look so good." He says getting up. He was dressed in a suit.

"Thanks." I say smiling at him. He takes my hand and pulls me in. "Jesus, how did I get so lucky?"

"Im hungry. Im ordering everything tonight." I tell him and he chuckles. "Snails?"

"Dont tell me that's the only thing they eat here?" I say and he laughs.

"Come on." He says as kisses my cheek. "Youre so silly."

As I imagined, the dinner was boring. Harrison was young and a lot of his business partners were much older. There was one young one; James and his wife Emily who sat across the table. Maybe in their late 20s early 30s. Emily smiled at me often as she sat across of me. She seemed nice.

"Wedding coming up pretty soon. How you guys feeling?" James asks making me look up from my meal I was pretending to be so interested in. Harrison held my hand hnder the table and would squeeze here and there.

"I'm excited." I say looking at Harrison who grins.

"Your mother is quite the business woman." Another says to me but I forgot his name already.

"Yeah. She is." I nod. She was obsessed with working.

"Its like a full time job and running 3 businesses being married to these gentlemen." Emily says to me.

"She will be fine, she will be the best housewife and mother to my children." Harrison says poking my side making me chuckle as I stop his fingers.

Today.