Chapter 55

"Hello hello." Caleb says walking into the dining room. The kids were just finishing dinner and we were just chit chatting and having a good time.

"Caleb!"

"Where is the cake!"

Caleb just chuckles as he sat down next to me. "I put it in the fridge. Its huge..." He says. "Probably the same size as you Ruby."

"Is it pink? Like I asked?" She says and I chuckle. Caleb fake gasps and shakes his head. "You said purple?"

"No!"

"Eh? Do you guys remember? It was purple?" Caleb says.

"Yeah you said purple." Ashley says smiling. "You guys are so evil. Leave my baby alone!" I say as I look at Caleb seeing Ruby ready to get up and check the cake. He just looks at me and smirks making me smile. His smile did that to me. He had a beautiful smile and fhe rest of him was beautiful. Stupid beautiful. He was tall, handsome and your typical pretty boy. We have been dating for the last 4 months.

Harrison and I ended that day. Sour ending but that was what was written for me and Harrison. The whole marriage was when I look back 5 years of heart break with hints of happiness. Its clear as day that Harrison and I were not a good match. Harrison battled his own demons and I was the gullible naive girl believing in every sorry and every diamond...

I have seen Harrison a few times. Our divorce was finalized pretty quickly. Not much to discuss. He didnt even fight it. We have a schedule with the children. I have officially adopted Ashley and have parental responsibility. We have a line of communication open but its very limited. Rachel helps a lot.

"Guys pyjama's brush your teeths." I say as Rachel walks in to save the day. "I'll come and tuck you into bed." I say as she takes Azaiah out of his high chair.

They scatter out of the kitchen. Caleb pulls me closer putting his hand on my neck kissing my lips. "Hey babe." He says. "You look so good."

"I do right?"  I say and he chuckles.

"Thanks for bringing the cake."

"You are welcome." He says. "You staying over?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "I wish I could..." He says. "I have to pick up Grace tomorrow morning. Shes with me for the weekend and up until next wednesday." He says and I nod. He pulls me in again kissing me as he wrapped himself around me making me giggle.

"You smell like the bakery." I say and he chuckles. Caleb owns a chain of restaurants and bakeries. "Like when we first met?" He asks.

"Yes and I came in looking for 10 birthday cakes for a party I was planning." I chuckle. "And you made all of them for me."

"How can I say no to the prettiest girl ive ever laid my eyes on?" He says and I smile. "Id make a 100." He grins at me.

"You idiot." I say laughing. He pulls me closer and pulls me onto his lap. I press my lips against his slipping my tongue through. "Maybe I could change your mind about staying?" I say breaking the kiss as I felt him getting excited underneath me.

"Whatever you say, you know I blindly follow." He teases as he kisses me again. This time faster as his tongue slips in.

Caleb and I took things slow. He knows bits about me and Harrison. My mom congratulated me for being with Caleb Tomlinson. She got over my divorce with Harrison pretty quickly when she came to visit randomly and saw Caleb here while the children were with their father. His family is known for the hospitality food service for a century. They were world wide. Their products were in supermarkets across the globe. My dad however isnt a big fan of me dating Caleb. He has met him a few times and I can tell. Ive seen him like one boyfriend and that was Carter..