Chapter 48

Harrison's POV

I sat on the sofa as I played with Riley and his million toys. Azaiah sat on my lap watching the toys.

"Okay are you cheating?" I ask Riley who wins again. He giggles laughing as he shakes his head. "No I am not!"

"Hi." Penelope says walking in through the door. She pushed her sunglasses off her face and looked around. "My God the mess in here..." She says

"Well everytime I put the toys away, they just drag it back out. I gave up." I tell her. She bends down kissing Ruby. "Hi baby." She says

"How was your thing?" I ask Penelope as she sits down next to me. I pull her closer kissing her lips.

"Tiring I guess..." She says. "Stassie was so upset when she thought her venue fell through but it worked fine. This one is even nicer."

"You have been on maid of honour duty forever." I tell her and she chuckles. "What are you doing? Best man?" She says

"Im not sure what I am supposed to be doing?" I say confused. Ive been invited to plenty weddings and I've been the best man in two, but William and Stassie seemed to be doing all the planning."

"We got the bachelorette weekend planned here in the Bahamas before we go and fly to Mexico for the wedding next w

"So have we planned this trip?" I ask Penelope. "Are we taking the kids? The nanny's?"

"Yeah. Ive already planned it all out you idiot." She says rolling her eyes. "The kids are part of the wedding."

"Oh right." I chuckle. "Sorry miss organized."

"I need to talk to you about Samantha." She says and I look at her. "Whats up?"

"She came to lunch with us." She says. "Shes under the impression that you told her that she cant live with us while her house is being rennovated."

"I told her she cant live with us." I say and she frowns.

"Why? And did you not think to tell me?"

"There is just a lot going on with Samantha. I dont think shes the best influence for the kids right now." I didnt want to throw my sister under the bus. Shes made a few bad decisions and shes being acting like a spoiled brat whose trust fund got emptied.

"Did she seem OK to you?" I ask her and she just looks at me.

"Whats the issue? Just tell me? I dont understand why you can't just come out right."

"I dont want you think were a bunch if liabilities. You know my shit and Williams. She was supposed to be the only normal one?"

"Shes in some toxic relationship in and out. The guy is somewhere with a massive gambling addition and he emptied out her trust funds. Shes broke as fuck given my parents money is currently being dealt with in a criminal court."

"You think im here to judge? My mom just married a guy in his 30s?" She says. "My step brother tried to rob me."

"I just dont like to stress you."

"Shes staying at your hotel. Youre paying for it but dont want her here?"

"I cant deal with the drama." I tell her.

"Hey P." Ashley says running down. His friend was right behind him.

"Hey guys." She says. "Oh Ashley's friend is staying over." I tell her.

"Fun." She says. "His mom said she had some emergency and asked if I could take him home. She then called me and said she had to leave town and his dad would pick him up tomorrow from school." I tell her and she looks at me.