Chapter 18

Harrison's POV

"Whats wrong Riley?" I ask Riley as if he was going to answer me. He has been crying over everything today and I wasnt sure what got him so cranky.

I was working from home today and Simone was helping me out with Riley. Penelope had gone to her father's house and drove up there this morning. Everytime that conversation was opened up, we just ended up arguing so I just left it.

Penelope is currently being so emotional over everything. It was insane. Everything made her cry or upset. She was ready to just argue all day long.

My phone was ringing and I had a screaming Riley. "Hey... its okay." I tell him kissing his cheek.

"You need some help?" Simone asks walking in.

"Thank you." I say kissing Riley. "Im sorry... I love you Riley." I tell him feeling like I am ditching him for work.

"Lets go play." Simone says to Riley. She looks at me for a second. "You want anything to eat?" She asks

"No, I'm good thank you." I tell her and she nods. "Penelope left you some left over dinner. She kind of made a point that it is yours because I like eating leftover dinners for breakfast."

"Its all yours." I tell her. She was so stupid it made me laugh. I didnt spend much time with Simone to be honest. She hangs out a lot with Penelope.

William text me not to forget the dinner later this evening. I cant believe I actually did have a nephew. I guess Riley had a friend already in life which was nice.

I get Riley ready who wakes up from his nap. William messages me again asking for this to be done at my house.

"Your uncle is so annoying." I say as I pick Riley up.

"Hey Lisa, could you do me a favour?" I ask.

"Ofcourse." She says as she stood in the kitchen. "My brother is coming over for dinner in like 30 minutes." I say and she looks at me. "With his new baby and baby's mother."

"Harrison." She says. "You're trying to kill me."

"I can help?"

"Get out of your kitchen please. I have things to do." She says squeezing Riley's cheek.

"Hey." Penelope says walking into the living room. "Oh my God you look so cute." She says taking Riley from me who shrieked with excitement seeing his mother. "This outfit is so cute." She says as Riley wore a matching nike white tracksuit.

"I dont get a hello?" I say frowning and she just chuckles as she pulls me in kissing my lips. "You look good." I tell her as I tuck her blue tight dress.

"Im holding your child and carrying another one." she says and I chuckle.

"So. How was your day?" I ask almost scared to ask. She looks at me and smiles. "Kiss me again." She says and I frown. Well this was not good.

"It was good." She chuckles. "Don't worry..."

"Okay?" I say and she nods. "Stassie texted me they're coming here instead?"

"Yep." I say. "I need to talk to you about something." I tell her. She looks at me for a second cocking her head to the side.

"I have to go to Hong Kong for a few weeks. Were merging with Fredrick's market."

"A few weeks?" She asks and I nod. "8 weeks overall project."

"8 weeks?" She says frowning. "I'm going to be close to giving birth?"

"I know but I'll be back way before. I'm just going to lose a lot of money otherwise. Millions."

"Your priorities are so fucked up." She says turning around.