Chapter 61

Penelope's POV

"Shes suing me because..." I say confused as I sat in my conference room.

"The woman is stating that her products were used in advertisement without her permission."

"And this product is her alcohol? That was in the back ground of a picture from an event."

"Yes."

"Is this even going to hold up?"

"She is stating that the product is being associated with bridal showers and its more of a social clubbing drink?"

"That is a load of bullshit." I say confused. "We had a great financial year and now she wants all my money? Who is this person?"

"Her name is Josie Smith. Owns the alcohol brand 'Dragonz'." My lawyer says sighing.

"What a bitch." May says who sat next to me. "So what can we do?" I say and my lawyer sighs. "You can settle or you can fight it."

The door opens of the conference room and Dayna my receptionist walks in. "Sorry..." She says as Harrison walks in after her followed by three men. He had Azaiah in his arms.

"Harrison." I say frowning. Ive just left the kids with him.

"Harrison Young." He says introducing himself to my lawyer as he shakes his hand.  "This is some of my legal team. Theyre here to assist you." He adds on.

"Harrison." I say again and this time he looks at me. Azaiah streches his arms out for me seeing me. I get up and take Azaiah from him. "Hi baby." I say kissing him.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask.

"Sure. Go ahead gentlemen." Harrison says to the men as he walks out and I follow him out.

"Are you crazy?" I ask.

"Youre being sued by Josie Smith. Evelyn has shares in her alcohol business."

"Your crazy girlfriend is doing this to me?"

"Well not for long. Why is your lawyer confused? He looks confused. You need better litigation."

"You cant just come here and control everything?"

"Im trying to help you." He says shrugging. "Yeah for a mess you created. What does she want from me? Why does your girlfriend hate me?"

"Not my girlfriend." He says as if thats important right now.

"What is her problem Harrison?" I say annoyed. He sighs putting his hands in his pockets as he avoids my eyes.

"Eh... she thinks I am still inlove with you." He says clearing his throat. He finally looks at me and I struggle to think of what to say. Azaiah was getting restless on my hip so I move him to the other side.

"Why does she think so Harrison?" I ask him.

"Penelope, lets go see if your lawyer is making progress." He says and I look at him before following him into the room again.

"So many holes in this claim. Were filing for this be thrown out tomorrow." One guy says and I look at my lawyer who just sat there looking a little lost.

"Id even counter sue for the damages this law suit is bringing your business." He continues. "I just want it gone..." I say and they nod.

"Thank you gentleman." Harrison says and they get up leaving. Harrison then looks at Azaiah who was now running around the room. He picks him up as he ran past throwing him in the air catching him making Azaiah scream out in laughter.