Chapter 22

Harrison's POV

"Ive got a 1 year old child and a 3 month old. I am not sure what sleep is anymore." I tell my mother who sat in the kitchen drinking tea. She had also escaped the party going in the house.

"Honestly... I am so proud of you guys. Your marriage is alive and kicking. Your children are absolutely beautiful."

"Mom, youre getting all emotional on me." I say and she chuckles.

"Im allowed to. Im a grandmother. Who had near death experience." She smiles.

"You look good mom. Im happy to see you feeling healthy and well." I tell her and she nods. "God, it was a long road but Im grateful."

"Thanks for coming." Penelope says walking into the kitchen looking at my mom. She hugs her walking over as my mom got up.

"You look so good." Penelope smiles.

"Thanks honey. Well you always do." My mom says as she looked at Penelope in her pink tight dress and heels. She was right. Penelope always did.

"Thank you. You know my baby turns 1 only one time." She smiles.

Riley being 1 was insane. Time was going way too fast. I wanted him to stay a baby forever? The baby monitor goes off with Ruby's cries.

"Well let me go see my grandbaby." My mom says. "When one wakes up... the other does." Penelope says and I chuckle. "Its true." I shrug as my mother walks out.

"You do look great." I tell Penelope who just smiles. "You like the pink?"

"I like the pink. More sliding off your skin." I tell her as I pull her in. "Eh... we have a kids birthday party going on?" She says as she kisses my lips. "Remember? The one year old we made?"

"Eh.. you can remind me on how we created him?"

"Harrison." She says laughing. "I need to talk to you about something."

"Okay."

"Okay two things." She says.

"Well this cant be good." I say as she fixed her dress and threw her hair behind her shoulder. Her dark hair was getting lighter and lighter. She was nearly blonde.

"I hired Simone." She says. I snap back out of my dream of Penelope's good looks.

"You did what?" I ask. "Okay... you can take the dress off now." She says.

"Penelope. Are you serious?" I ask her confused about what just came out. I look at her dress, as tempting as it sounds I remember what she just said again and snap out again.

"Well shes kind of been here for like 3 days you havent noticed." She says and I frown. "What? You are starting to piss me off Penelope."

"I told you. No funky business trust me but there isnt a nanny I trust. She loves the kids and Riley loves her remember?"

"Yes. And she loves my wife."

"No. She was just horny and heartbroken and your wife was just there."

"What is the second thing?" I ask rubbing my eyes. My blood was boiling. I was ready to find Simone and fire her. Penelope had me fucked up.

"Im going to LA for the weekend.. I have a wedding."

"You have a wedding?" I ask even more confused.

"Ive picked up my business again I guess. A friend of a friend called me. Shes getting married and wants me to help. So I've been helping her out planned tbe whole thing. Now I have to be there. To excute the best wedding of the year." She smiles