Chapter 62

Harrison's POV

I was not sure if I was going to stop if the kids arriving did not stop us.

As the children come in like a tornado, I put them to bed after their baths and into pyjamas. They had school tomorrow. Ashley had an hour extra for his birthday so he sat with us in the living room talking about his day.

"What did you guys do today?"

"Work." Penelope says quickly. She takes her hair out of her bun and redoes the bun that was starting to fall apart.

"Ashley do you think that Penelope should be in a commercial for our diamond called Penelope?"

"Its called Penelope?"

"It was named after her." I say and he nods. "You guys know you are not married anymore right? Why are you naming diamonds after her?"

"This was whilst we were married." I clarify.

"Commercial wise that be cool. Penelope by the Penelope it was named after." Ashley says.

"See?" I say and Penelope just shakes her head. "You cannot use Ash to convince me."

"We will see about that." I say and she just rolled her eyes. "Well. We have to be up early tomorrow. Come on Ash, I am also going to bed." Penelope says.

"Goodnight dad." He says and I strech my arms out. Ashley walks over and hugs me before running up the stairs.

"Goodnight Harrison." Penelope says to me before she also disappears off.

I was not quite sure what I was doing. I thought I had accepted this divorce but whenever Penelope was around or I heard anything... I was right there to be next to her. I could not stay away.

The next morning, I had the day off. I woke up early, hit the gym and returned to shower and get the kids up and ready. I watch Penelope walking out the guest bedroom as she put on her earrings.

"Hey, I was just about to wake the kids up." She says. She looked beautiful as always. She had on a dark green dress and black heels. "I'll get them up and ready. You can go ahead." I tell her and she nods. "Thanks. Ill see you tonight."

I go about my day and get the kids ready before taking them to school. I have my session with Dr Moore and then spent time with my dad and William. Got on much much better with my family.

We sit down for some lunch at the club. "I love doing this with you boys." My dad says as I ate my food and William talked about his win.

"How is Samantha doing?" I ask. Samantha has been travelling around and causing us less trouble these days.

"Well good actually. I met up with Samantha in London few weeks ago with your mother. We met her new boyfriend."

"Oh God." I say. "Dont be so negative." William says. "Leave her alone."

"He is apparently in the Royal family. A newphew or a grandchild or something." My father says. "Oh would you look at that." William laughs. "Ofcourse she would. You should be proud dad your kid snatched up a royal person of no relevance."

I laugh at William and shake my head. "I am very proud of my kids and their achievements and the lovely grandchildren you gave me. Like Anastasia and Penelepe are like my kids now too."

"Eh theyre divorced? Again." William reminds my dad.

"For now. Was Penelope not at yours?"

"Shes there temporarily because her house is under construction." I tell him rolling my eyes. "So do you want to get back together with her?"