Chapter 36

Penelope's POV

I wake up in the morning with a headache and a hangover. Next to me, Harrison put a bagel and orange juice on the stand. I could smell the freshness of the orange juice as I sat up.

The room was quiet. The house was quiet actually. I found it to be suspiciously quiet. No screams from Riley or Ruby? My energy levels were 0 to even find out what is happening.

I scroll through my phone and lay back down for a bit. I had a great night last from what I could remember..

Stassie calls me and I answer sitting up.

"Hey." I say. I lost my voice.

"God. You sound rough." She chuckles. I could hear William in back playing with Christopher.

"I feel rough. Why did you let me get so wasted?"

"You are acting as if I wasnt wasted with you? How the fuck did we even get home." She giggles. I can hear her closing a door and sitting down.

"What the hell even happened last night." I mumble. "I remember taking the shot that took my consciousness."

"Girl we ended up at Hendrix." She says. "We found Lucas and you two got into this big fight."

"Oh my God. Its coming back to me."

"Oh my God..." She says. "Hes the one that got us home. I remember him putting us in cars."

"Okay Stassie no more drinking like this." I say and she laughs. How embarrassing. I cant even remember what I said?

I watch Harrison walk into the bedroom who looks at me. He was wearing a white tshirt and dark grey sweats that were riding low showing me his boxers. He had paint splashed across his chest and face making me laugh.

"Stassie, I'll call you back later." I tell her as I watch Harrison raise an eyebrows.

"You think this is funny?" He asks as he walks over making me scream out and try gather myself out of the bed but he grabbed me pulling me in close getting the paint all over my hair and body.

"Harrison!" I scream as I laughed out. "Stop it stop it. Im gonna kill you if there is paint in my fucking hair!" 

He just laughs at me pressing his lips against mine. "How was your night?" He asks

"Good." I say pulling him in. "I wanted drunk sex but I was too drunk."

"Yes. Well you fell asleep on the sofa. I had to bring you up here." He chuckles kissing my lips. "The kids are with the nanny playing outside in the garden.

"What are we waiting for?" I say as I take off his shirt. "Thats my girl." He says as I push him off and sit on top of him. I kiss his lips down to his chest. He pulls my hair out of my face as I pull his sweats and boxers down.

Shortly after Harrison groans out and pulls me off as I wipe my lips with my thumb. He pulls me in kissing my lips as he pushes my shirt up easing me on to him making me moan out as I felt him filling me up moving in and out of me.

"Tell me what you want." He says as he pumps in and out of me. "You." I cry out

"Tell me again." He says as he fucks me harder. He flips me around and hovers over me as I crumble. His eyes on me he slides into my again. "Youre so beautiful." He tells me as he kisses my lips down to my neck.

Like a cloud floating, I feel like nobody could burst this.

I run my fingers through Harrison's hair as he laid next to me.

"You know you got some lightness in your hair." I tell him.

"You just noticed now?" He chuckles. "Its not very noticeable. Your hair is dark but its just a little bit lighter. As if you know everything about me."