Chapter 15

"I'm happy." Lisa says as she puts my bag down. "Thats all done."

"Why are you happy Lisa?" I ask looking at the Gucci bag. I used it as a hospital bag.

"Because I want to see you three as a family. Or four." She smiles.

"Im worried that you are all jumping up and down. This is a family trip."

"Its okay... So, you need that lingerie for what?"

"God help me." I say. "I need to pack my own shit."

"So what's the plan? You guys filed for divorce?"

"Yes but its just slow start..." I say smiling. It just felt nice knowing we were good I guess? Lets be real, I wasnt falling out of love and when it came to Harrison I had on tinted rose glasses.

I get my bags down as Riley was with Simone playing on the floor. I was so excited to have a break.

Harrison was late and texts me that he is running late from a meeting. "For God sakes I was banking on him sleeping all the way up there." I sigh

"Its okay he is just getting cranky." Simone chuckles. "Baby baby..." I say as I pick him up.

"You look pretty." Simone says looking at my white off the shoulder dress. "Stop it. Its a family trip." I say and she just laughs.

"Hi Harrison." She says as she gets up off the floor. I look behind me to see Harrison.

"Hi." He says. "Sorry. I'm ready." He wore a suit like he just finished work. He looked good so I wasnt bothered. He loved his expensive tailored suits.

"I'll put Riley in the car." Simone says. "With a bottle, he will be sleeping before you leave this road." She says as she takes Riley.

"Thanks Simone." I say as Harrison looks at me. He takes my hand turning me around. "You look good." He tells me as his hands slide down my behind. He turns me around kissing my lips. "I'm ready to go."

"We have a few minutes?" He smirks and I chuckle. "Shut up. You're already late. Its nearly 5 oclock?"

"Come on." He says as he takes off the tie and jacket.  He takes the bags and puts them in the car.

"Nearly 2 hour ride." I say getting into the car after checking on Riley who was having his bottle. "He will be fast asleep soon."

Harrison gets into his car and does his seatbelt looking at his phone. "You working over the weekend?" I ask and he looks at me. "No." He says taking my hand putting his phone into it. "Here you go." He says and I chuckle turning it off.

"You sure?" I ask him. "I wanted to spend time with Riley and you. I mean if was just my old folk?" He says making me laugh.

"Its good to hear you laugh again." He says smiling at me as he drove off. I look back at Riley who had fallen asleep. I take the bottle from him before sitting back properly.

"So what is up with the trip?"

"Its rare for all 5 of us to be in New York city at the same time." He says and I nod. That was true. There was always atleast 2 or 3 out of town at the same time. "So my mother wanted to spend the weekend together. It is William's and Samantha's birthday."

"They share a birthday?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Yeah. Drives Samantha insane." He chuckles. Weird. We been together for 2 years and I wasnt down with this. He wasnt usually involved much in his family. Just a lot of freaking parties.

"Since when you so involved in your family." I say. It was kind of heart warming to see.

"Since Ive started and demolished my own family." He says. "I used to think it was just me against the world. Riley is a breath of fresh air. Just pure innocent and happiness."