Chapter 1 : Knowing

--Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du du--

It's my alarm.

I need to stand now or else I'll be late even though it's still early.  I reach my phone on the table next to my bed so that I can turn off my alarm. This blackpink song never fails to wake me up, I'll never gonna change this. It's still early to prepare which I intended to, because I'm like a turtle during the day especially when I just woke up. I checked my social media for a bit, it's my daily ritual right after I woke up. After 15 mins, I decided to take a bath. Not really fan of having breakfast, instead I just drink coffee and sometimes I have coffee with bread, and I do it in my office. Well, I'm kinda busy type of person but still managed to have a social life. 

Right now, actually it just a usual day. It's true that when you get old, life cycle was eat, work and sleep. I do manage to go clubbing with my friends, have dinner, go vacation but somehow these days, I choose not to do it because it is tiring to think all the consequences. If I go clubbing, I will get drunk possible I will get dizzy, worst is to vomit and have hangover by tomorrow. If I go vacation, I need to prepare things and spend a lot of money and think where to stay and managed all of it. All of those things are tiring me, so I prefer to stay cool for now, go shopping and eat delicious foods. Most of my activities are just in my house. I cook something I find interesting in YouTube, sometimes I paint or draw, compose music and sometimes I do dancing. 

I own 3 branches of hotel under name Kim hotel also known as JK Hotel, still small branches but still I managed to handle the three. Did I introduce myself already? I think I did not, silly me.

I'm Jennie Kim, 27 years old. I live alone but I have a dog and his name is Kuma. If you ask about my family well unfortunately, they died early when I was 18 years of age. They died together due to a car accident. My Aunt took care of me until I graduated college and I decided to live by myself and handled the company. I was not doing well after my both parents died but I hid it to my aunty because I don't wanna worry her for my false doings. I was so alone and depressed where I do the things that shouldn't be done by a college student. I was a wreck and feels like I wanted to die but still wanted to live at the same time. My father thought me to be strong in all aspects in life, but I've never imagined myself without them. I cried every night, looking at the pictures I have when I'm still with them. I became a badass Jennie Kim version in me until someone makes my heart softens and makes me realize that there is still hope for me to become happy like everybody should be.

My First love, So Hee.