Chapter 21 : Unexpected

Lisa' POV : 

I wasn't expecting to see her here. I actually woke up early to prepare and unpack are stuff then I decided to come back to our room so I could take a bath. I ate my breakfast and I decided to visit the event hall reserve for us to continue unpacking. I was in a mid of unpacking the lenses to my camera when I heard a little noise coming from the meeting room, I decided to look inside of it. I immediately froze to when I open up the door for the event hall when I saw the familiar person. I blink many times just to make sure I'm not hallucinating or dreaming. It was real. It is Jennie. Is she, our client? Hold on. so, Jisoo actually takes me here cause Jennie is our client and the owner of the JK hotel? Wow, everything shocks me. I thought Jennie was just a regular girl, but it turns out she's a boss.  I should thank the chicken for taking me here, that was smooth I didn't even realize it.

I'm standing there for almost 3minutes, I tried to calm myself first. I actually don't know what to say to her. She was peacefully sitting pretty on the office chair watching some videos on her laptop, and she was so focus and didn't even notice me nor her surroundings. I decide to walk near to her. She was watching some cooking videos, so she loves cooking. Wow, wife material indeed.

"I didn't know you love cooking, Jennie" I said. She turned her head, and our faces are very close almost 3-inchs in distance. 
"What are you doing here!?" she said with shocking voice. She looks surprise seeing me, well me too.
"Are you not happy seeing be back Jennie? Because if you ask me, I actually miss you" I said while trying to be calm.
"I I don't k-know w-what you're talking about!" She spoke.
"Do you want me to remind you how you scream my name and how many rounds did we execute that night, Jennie?" I said, I know that's a shit thing to say my I'm actually little mad to her and I want her to know that I'm upset that she left me without words. She went silence and look down on the floor, she looks like about to break out, so I lowered my pride and got carried away to my emotions too. I hug her and cry on her neck-shoulder.
"I'm sorry Jennie. Please don't just leave me like that without a word" I said.
"We definitely need to talk Lisa, and I'm sorry for leaving you just like that. I'm actually embarrassed for what happened, and I don't have the guts to face you" Jennie said and was actually hugging me while caressing my back.
"Yeah we definitely need to without alcohol" I said, trying to ease the atmosphere because I don't really like drama.
"Yes Lisa, w-we without it" Jennie said. Fuck she said my name, why is it so sexy when she says it to me. There was a moment of silence and I keep looking into her face, eyes nose and down to her lips. I'm trying to read her emotions too, does she miss me? or even glad to see me?
"So uhm what are you do-" she said but I cut her off. 
"Fuck it." I said then I kissed her. I kissed her a little hard so she can feel how I actually miss her so much that she's making me crazy. I'm happy she kisses me back, knowing I have an effect to her with or without alcohol.
"So, you miss me too" I said in between in our kissing session. I was about to kiss her back when suddenly someone knocks the door. I cursed to my inner self. 
"Did you lock it?" Jennie said. Of course, it will be embarrassed seeing the CEO and the photographer in this position.
"Yeah I did I saw you here so I lock it... so you won't escaped" I said. it wasn't actually my plan kissing her, I was just carried away.
"What now? I do lock it intended you not to runaway. not because I planned kissing you.." I said while she was just smiling.
"Come on open it now. I guess we need some introductions" Jennie said while trying to check herself in the mirror.
"Come here first, let me wipe the lipstick stain" She added.
"Oh okay, but Jennie we need to talk.. after here I will never gonna let you out of my sight this time" I rest assured that I won't let her go away again.
"Fine, trap me or whatever, but as what I said, we will talk and I won't runaway this time" She said
"Still it is, gonna open the door now" I said then walk on the way to the door to open it.