Chapter 15 : Depart

"I'm Irene, Lisa's girlfriend"

I can't believe she had a girlfriend. I shouldn't do that, we shouldn't do it. I'm so dumb and feel so embarrassed to myself thinking about it. I just had a sex with someone who's in a relationship. What if the girl will know about it? What if I will be the reason they broke up? I can't imagine myself giving trauma to someone. I feel so dirty to myself also thinking about that we did it inside her condo. In her bed, where she makes love to her girlfriend. I can't face her, and I won't ever face her. I need to forget about her.

I instantly pack some clothes, anyway if I need some clothes I'll just buy in the store. I can't bring Kuma with me, I will take him to Jisoo for now. She can't say no because she loves Kuma. I needed to breathe, I needed some space. I hurriedly pack some things and grab on what I think is important to carry, especially my work. My laptop, documents and everything. After I settle all the things I need to carry, I prepare Kuma.

"Kumayaaah, I'm so sorry I need to leave you with Jisoo Unnie. I just need to go somewhere, please behave there, okay? I'll miss you" I said to Kuma

I slowly open the door peeking if she's around. No one is at the hallway, I run to press the elevator down to basement. Once I get inside, I instantly press the close button and waited until I reached the basement. I put my things inside the car not minding how it was disarranged. I need to get out of here. Immediately. Once I'm at the driver seat, I start up my car and step on accelerate without looking back. 

I'm riding my Porshe Taycan NINI edition when I noticed I'm almost at Jisoo's house

I'm riding my Porshe Taycan NINI edition when I noticed I'm almost at Jisoo's house. Yes, a house because she doesn't want to live in a condo unit. She said that what if there will be a strong earthquake then she will be trap in the building or probably she will die because of the floors will collapse and her body will crush like a sandwich. Sometimes, she really an idiot, but I know it's best to have a house than a condo, I'm just still lazy for it.

"Jisoooo Unnieeee!"

"Jisoooyaah?"

I been knocking and ringing the doorbell for almost 5 minutes, yet she did not open the door yet

I been knocking and ringing the doorbell for almost 5 minutes, yet she did not open the door yet. I know she's inside as I can see the lights are still light on, she's literally a dead one when asleep. I was about to dial her when she opens the door.

"Yah, It's still super ear-- Jennie? what brings you here? oooh you have Kuma with you?" Jisoo said
"Unnie, there's something I need to tell you" I said, then she narrows her eyes and give me a question look.
"Alright, get inside now, I'll make you a coffee" Jisoo offered.

The aroma of the coffee somehow a stress reliever, I sip before I spoke to Jisoo.
"Jisooyah, I'm going to Paris" I said
"What?! Like, why? I mean, all of a sudden?" she asked
"I i really don't know where to start but it's between me and Lisa" I said
"Who's Lisa?" Jisoo asked.
"It's Rose's best friend, you know if you remember when I go out with you going to the club so you can meet Rose" I tried to make her remember.
"Oh, so what's up with her. Are you guys a thing now?" Jisoo asked
"No, no no unnie. We had a uhm, we did it" I said, I'm not sure how to construct my words to her
"You guys did what?, Come on just tell me. It's hard when you're making me guess and I can--" Jisoo said ad I cut her off.
"We had sex. A fucking hot amazing sex unnie"I said with a sad tone.
"OH MY GOD. aaaaaahhhhh you just got laid ooffffff, hahahahaha... hey, what's with the sad face?"Jisoo said
"She has a girlfriend" I said in a low voice.
"WHAAAAT THE FUCCCK?! how did you know?? Oh my god mandu I'm sorry, so what happened? did she tell you after you did it? Tell me Jennieyah" Jisoo said.
" I don't know where to start unnie, but we already know each other after I almost lost Kuma, she was the one who return it. She is leaving with the same condo building to where I lived. I wasn't expecting to meet her at the club, then boooom! things happened very fast then I just know she have a girlfriend" I explained making it short.
"Hold on, who did you know she have a girl?" Jisoo asked.
"I didn't talk to her after we did it in her condo because I was embarrassed to myself, and I can't face her unnie, she keeps knocking at my door telling me that we need to talk about what happened, but I'm scared. And just by earlier I found out she has a girl when I was about to knock her door and the girl stop me, and she introduce herself as Lisa's girlfriend" I explained more. Jisoo was just listening.
"What if she not really a girlfriend Jennie? The girl might introduce herself as girlfriend but what if she's really not Lisa's girlfriend?" Jisoo said, that makes me think twice now.
"I don't know unnie, I really don't know, btu what if she's, her girl?" I said.
"Oh Jennie, I guess you already liked her don't you" Jisoo asked
"I admit, I do. That's why I don't like to face her because I'm thinking that, that w--" I said but Jisoo interrupted me.
"that you two could work out and you are afraid that she won't? Right? You are afraid of the negative consequences that will come when you try to face it?" Jisoo said. 
"Yes unnie" I tried not to cry but tears are silently flowing in my faces.
"So what's your plan?" Jisoo asked
"I'm planning to leave the country for now and comeback when everything is calm" I said.
"No Jennie, come back when you're ready, if it is Lisa then it's Lisa. Right now, clear up your mind but don't just depend on time. Sometimes you are the key you make it happen, just have the courage and be strong" Jisoo said.
"I guess I'll baby sit this little browny boy here" she added.