Chapter 2 : My First

Wearing my uniform while lighting my cigarette is forbidden in school. I couldn't resist to light up another stick of cigarette. I pack all I need to wash this smell right after, I have mouthwash, candy, perfume and also a powder just in case I need to cover up something. 

I was in a mid to light up my second stick when someone grip my hand from my side. I feel scared knowing it will be a teacher and will call my aunty, so I close my eyes while I slowly turned around on my side. But instead, it was a student.

"Do you know it's bad doing this here?" she said while she tosses the cigarette on the ground.
"Also it is bad for your health?" she added. She was talking to me like she knows me.

"And what you gonna do about it, tell this to the principal?" I respond. 
"Do I get a reward if I tell them?" She fired back. I did not respond. Instead, I stand up but then I got dizzy because of the smoke I inhaled earlier. Instead of falling there was a two pair of hands that was in my armpit. In my armpit?!
"Yaaah! What the hell are you doing!" after I regain my vision I immediately scoot her hands that was near actually to my boobs.
"Look I I --I I'm sorry okay I--I I get so surprised when you act about falling and I don't really know why my hands went there!" She explained while she trying to wipe her hands on her uniform as if she touches germs.
"Why are you wiping it like you touch a thing full of germs! Are you nuts? Come on try to smell it and tell me if it has a germs! Idiot!" I said. She really got into my nerves, how could she know this place. It was like a hidden place in the school like everyone doesn't want to be here.
"Why would I smell it? What if I die???" She said while laughing. Now she is teasing me.
"Youuuu! Why are you here? Are you following me? No one dares to enter this place because it is abandoned and forbidden! Tell me why are you here?" I pointed her.
"Looks who's talking, hey you got here first Ms....." She look at my tag name "Jennie Kim, and I was actually a transferee here, I was just walking around the campus, and I saw you walking in this area, and I got curious so yeah really I follow you, but hey! It was just because I'm curious" She explains. I approach her and narrow my eyes. "So your following me right? are you just really curio--" I was cut off when she hugs me and covers my mouth. She was on top of me because she intended to lay us on the dirt ground while she covers my mouth. I tried to escape but then I realize what she done.
"Anybody here?!" it's one of the guards in school. I widen my eyes then to my shocked I hid my face in her neck and grip her collar uniform. I realized she smells so good I wonder what her perfume is. "Don't worry I got you, we're safe here" She whispered in my ear somehow, I felt protected to her words. Those words I never heard before, it somehow melted me.

We stayed on our position for almost 5 minutes, and I feel like her scent is drowning me crazy. She smells so good, and she is so warm. My heart is actually beating fast and I don't know if this girl is the caused of it or the guards. 

"They left! We just need a few minutes before we go out then, maybe the guards are still near" she whispered then she sits on the big rock near to us. I stand up while I try to get rid of the dirt in my uniform, then she tried helping me.
"Hey, I'm fine" I said, then she distances herself to me.
"O-Okay, I'm sorry to drag you down earlier". She said sincerely.
"It's fine, you needed to" I respond.
"By the way I'm Han So-hee, it's my first day here" She handed her hand for handshake, and I reciprocate it.
"I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim"

That's how I met my first love, also she is my first heartbreak. I was very jealous type of person, and all her attention is what I wanted. It's like I want her to focus on me only, I've been so selfish when it comes to her. I get mad when I see her smiling and talking to someone else. Little did I know, I was suffocating her, but I never heard any compliant. I just realize it when everything is too late. 

She found someone else better than me. Well, I'm still beautiful than the other I might say. I was in the point where I didn't know my mistake that time. Maybe I did love her that much? Her words about forever sounded like so real to me, and I can probably say she will be the first and last one for me. We actually stayed for 3 years and on our third anniversary was the time she said that she's been unfaithful to me. Technically saying we almost reached 3 years. I was do depressed after the confession, in just a day I can see her with someone else smiling and holding someone's hand while me is still grieving. I even tried getting her attention by doing some bad things which I can still see she cares for me but in the end I'm still the one who suffers. I'm the only one in pain, you can say she's also heart-broken maybe? because she pities me, I can say. When all I tried was to save us, but it is still nothing when I was the only one who is holding on. I endure the pain watching her with someone. I remember filling up my playlist with sad broken songs. I was broken for 3 months until time heals me. 

Along the way of healing, I found my second love, Jeon Jong Seo.