Chapter 3 : Reality

"Good morning Ms. Kim"

They greeted me as I enter the building, I just nodded my head to them showing that I heard them but greeting them back is not me. I always have this poker resting face which I always have a first impression of strict boss. Well, they are right but only if they are not paying attention and not doing their jobs well. I always have this tiger in me which it will roar once I'm very upset. Don't get me wrong, I know all these things. I don't want my employees to took advantage of me because I'm nice and approachable. That's not me. I want them to scare me because I'm their boss and all of this is for the business. They worked for me, and I paid them. It's all win-win situation. But there is a big but, I still care of them. I have heart to feel their situation and all. That's why I give reward to those who work hard, also gave them a party if the profit is high. I never achieve my dreams without them, you know. We all managed achieving this and become one of the top hotels in Korea. I wanted somehow to extend but I'm already contented to 3 hotels.

"Good morning my scary boss bitch also my cousin, how's your morning?" My secretary asked. Her name is Jisoo and she is also my cousin in my father side. We are close and she is the one who volunteered to become my secretary which I asked her to become a manager to one of the branches, but she refused saying it's too tiring. She said that she will miss me if she will be assigned to the other branches. I think it's lame excuse of her, but I still accept it, she's the only family I have and my aunty who took care of me which is her mother.

"A'm I that scary Jisooyah?" I asked her while I pour a coffee and prepare a bread. I never asked my secretary to do it for me, even if it is not Jisoo. I always think it's beyond their job also I love to smell the aroma of the coffee while making it.

"Oh, you're asking. As if you did not notice employee bowing their heads to the ground while greeting you? Oh! and the way you stare, it's like starring to their souls you know. You should have a lover to ease your mood or maybe to lighten up your aura" Jisoo said while checking some papers that I need to sign.

I laugh to Jisoo's advice. "So, you're so sure that if I have a lover that will make less..... a devil?" I smirk to her idea and honestly, I'm just playing to her.

"Yes! also you need sex to release the stre--" Jisoo blabbering and I stop her.
"Shut up Jisoo, now get out... I need to focus." Gosh this lady, as if she was getting laid recently. I know she is single and who is she telling me things like that. Should I fired her right? 
"Think about it!" She is shouting while closing the door.
"Aaaisssh!" how could she. But honestly, when was the last time I got laid? I remember my first time doing it. It was so amazing that it can make you addictive at first. I remember being so uneducated about it, but she managed to execute it all and I actually learned for her a lot. She had an experience while me was just new to those things. I wonder how she is doing right now. Is she still with the girl she replaced me? Yeah, you're right the reason is still about cheating. I still got replaced. I've actually experienced a lot with her which includes giving my virginity. When I compare her to my first one, I am confident to say that my first one was like a puppy love. When your crush turns into a lover, and it feels like a dream come true. All I experience mostly to So hee was getting jealous over someone, getting her attention, giving present, and we haven't actually had a fight. Compared to my second one, I can say it hurts like hell.

Jeon Jong Seo. My most hurtful memory.

 My most hurtful memory