Chapter 7 : Past, Present

Lisa POV: 

"Bye Jennie, I guess I'll see you around. Oh by the way, I'm at room 0327 if you wanted you can visit me" I said.
"Sure, I'm free during weekends so.. I might visit you" Jennie said.
"Great! I'll go now, bye!" I said.
"Bye!" Jennie said while she closes the door.

Wow, she is so pretty. I notice how neat and clean she is, also she has a cat-eyes that's somehow, it looks like she's putting a spell on me. I actually have plans, my friend Rose wanted to meet me up but when this girl Jennie invited me to come in, I cannot resist. It's like I'm curious and also wanted to get to know her. I'm not sure why she didn't know me? I thought I was all around in billboard for being a famous photographer. I guess I'm a low-key famous. Wait. Is that even a word, low-key famous? hahaha. I'm so full of myself. I guess it's just part of me. I was hoping Jennie would actually visit me one day. I want to get to know her more and be friends with her. I wonder why is she alone? I was so caught of thinking about the girl until my phone vibrates.

It was Rosie calling me.

"Where the fuck are you Manoban?!" Rose on the line is mad.
"Hey easy their Rose, I was busy on something, and I didn't notice the time.. I'm on my way now tiger!" I said.
"God damn it Lisa you said to meet up at 2:00 PM and now it's 4:00PM and you're not even replying to my texts, lucky for you I just got landed around 3:30 but still!.. Your such a headache" Rose said.
"Look I'm sorry chipmunk I tell you everything when I see you, also dinners on me to compensate you waiting there, okay?" I said, I know how to bribe on this girl. She's a foodie so it will do the trick
"Better be Lisa, by the way I'm at JK hotel right now, see yah!" Rose said. See, food always work at the time, she can't resist it. I just laugh on my mind, my best friend is still my best friend. I miss her. I continue to drive my McLaren 720S on my way to JK Hotel, she texted me to wait on the lobby.

"CHIPMUUUUNK!" I hug my best friend. 
"Yaaaah! Long-legged Lisayah!" we both hug each other and jump in excitement.
We both said our how are you, what new, how's life until Rose stomach growls.
"Yep, that's the sign we need to stop and need to eat" Rose said, I just laugh on her.
"Sure, so dinners on me we should go to Thai resto" I said, she immediately agreed.
"Of course, Long-legged Thai girl" she said and clung her arms to me while we walk to the parking lot where my car is.

"Woooow, nice car Lisa! Is this the car you're using attracting some girls in the club?" Rose teased me and I tag along

"Shut up chipmunk, they are attracted to the owner of course" I wink to her.
"Your words never change, your still full of yourself.. tsk tsk tsk" Rose said
"hahahahaha I'm just telling the truth" I said.
"Shut up" rose said while fixing her seat belt.

We arrived at the Thai resto that is actually 15 minutes' drive away from JK Hotel, of course my car is very fast. We continue to talk about our life.
"So, how's Australia?" I said
"It's okay, I met a lot of people there, but nothing compares here in Korea, this is my home, and this is where I belong" Rosie said while munching her food
"Are you staying her for good?" I asked.
"Yes, I am but before I go home, I will stay at the hotel to tour around the city, I notice a huge change here" Rose said
"Yeah you should maybe if I'm not busy I'll text you" I said.
"Oooohhh don't worry about me lisa, I know you're busy with your work also.. with your girls.. hahahha" Rose said.
"Shut up, they're the one who's busy with me..Me I just lay and close my eyes, feel the presence of thier b--" I said
"Yaaah! Horny ass I'm eating!.. But seriously Lisa.. Are you okay?" Rose asked while she put her hand on top of mine , she knows my past and she still thinks that I'm not okay after she witness how broken I am back then. I put my hand on top or hers instead.
"Rose, I'm already fine.. Forget about the past, I already moved on.. Irene is not for me okay, I already accepted that.. It's been 3 years, I should be already moved on okay? So don't worry about me.. I maybe an ass now but I don't hurt people, I know those girls that I fucked also wanted it" I said. 
"Get out of here your so annoying asshole. Just don't get sick okay, promise me you'll be all good" Rose said.
"Yaah! what do you mean sick, of course I know!" I smile to her. Both of us are open even if how sexual the topic is, we are both close to each other like we are actually siblings.
"Whatever, by the way why are you late you owe me some explanation" Rose said
"It's about a lost dog and I return the dog to its owner, the owner invites me to come into her house and offer me a tea, I actually didn't notice the time because you know me, I'm a talker" I explain
"Oh so it's HER house?" Rose said while smirking and I know the way she emphasizes the word her is so suspicious.
"Yeah, she/her , women, girl" I rolled my eyes.
"Is she pretty?" Rose asked while still smirking.
"I know what you up to" I said.
"Come on, answer me" Rose said.
"I I--uhm  yes she is" I said
"Oohhhhh that's why you didn't 'NOTICE THE TIME'" Rose said while gesturing a coma sign emphasizing the word notice the time. I just smirked her and rolled my eyes.
"Is she a type of girl that look like who's wanna get up what's under your pants?" Rose asked, I know she's teasing me.
"No, she is actually a genuine and I can tell it just the way I was talking to her, I can't see that she's amused on my looks.. Am I not pretty-handsome enough?" I said
"Maybe she's straight. Why are you using your charm to her?" Rose said.
"Oo-Of course not, I told you they are the one who takes the advantage of me, and I just entertain them if I wanted too" I said
"Tsk, you and your word Lisa" Rose said and we both laugh. We also both decided to go the club after the dinner since Rose wanted to go, who am I to stop her right?

"Lisa, there is someone I also wanted to invite go clubbing" Rose said
"Yaaah, I thought I'm the only best friend you have?" I said.
"Of course, you're my best friend but also I have friends idiot, let me just contact her...hold on" rose said while she walks out getting into her phone.

"Jisooooooo, I'm back here in Korea let's meet up!" - Rose