Chapter 13 : Reveal

Lisa's POV : 

I woke up as I felt the ray of sunlight on my face. Gosh what time is it? I stretch a little before I sit. I feel cold on my upper body as soon I sit that's when I realize I don't have any clothes wearing. I'm naked. Why am I nak--. Jennie. I look at my side but there is no Jennie, I stand up and get my wardrobe maybe she's just here around. But I don't see her. Did she leave me without saying goodbye? I look around the kitchen, sala and in every corner of my house but no sign of Jennie. Did she regret what happened to us? I sit on my kitchen table feeling empty. I thought she might say goodbye before she left at least I'm I know that she left but why does she not did that? Did really something happen to us last night? Am I not that good?

I still can see my clothes on the floor so I'm pretty sure I'm not dreaming last night, I still smell sex. If she didn't bother to woke me up at least she left a note, right? I'm hundred percent sure she regrets it. For sure she blames it to alcohol, that's a shitty thing to say. I felt a connection to her and she just left without words? Gosh, I don't have her number in my phone. Anyway, she's just her next-door and I could talk to her. I hope she will talk to me. What would I say? That I'm sorry for what I've done? Even we both know that we liked it? Fuck, Jennie. Don't let me overthink things. I could really hope I could talk to you.

I hurriedly take a bath and eat something because I can feel I'm hungry, well I did have a workout last night so I'm drained, my stomach is empty

I hurriedly take a bath and eat something because I can feel I'm hungry, well I did have a workout last night so I'm drained, my stomach is empty.  I closed the door and went to Jennie's room. I pressed the doorbell button, I've waited for her response, but no signs of Jennie. Maybe she is not inside? I could just go back later then. I go back to my room with shoulders down. Is she really avoiding me? After an hour, I go back again and pressed the doorbell but still no respond. Maybe I could go back around at night, maybe she's at work. I tried to make myself busy by editing some pictures on my computer for the clients. I still have one day of vacay where I need to start my work again. I still be able to see her. 

It's already 8PM, I decided to go out and check Jennie's room. I was in a mid-hallway when I saw her opening the door. I shouted.
"JENNIE!, HEY WAIT UP.. HEY JENNIE" but I was too far even I did run. I saw how shocked she is to see me. I got my answers already. She is avoiding me. At least she tells me why and not just leave me hanging here. I'm facing her door right now. I tried to pound the door and ring the doorbell many times.

"Jennie, I just need to talk to you. I know we shouldn't do that but at least talk to me. Don't leave me hanging like this. At least tell me straight into my face that I should go away, that I should leave you alone or at least tell my why are you avoiding me!" I shouted to her door. But I didn't hear any response from her nor any sounds behind this door. I feel defeated, I just not beg but here I am asking for her presence. I don't wanna cry even I know it's building up. I'm mad at Jennie treated me like this when I deserve an explanation as well. We should talk like what adults do. Even though I'm thinking like this, I still want to understand her. 

I walk back to my room, I just thought she likes me too. Yeah, I know it's wrong we started that way, but I did not rape her. I did not force her. We both wanted what we did. What was exactly on her mind not to talked to me, is she shy? Is she embarrassed seeing me for what we did? Or she really doesn't want to see me at all? I need answers from her. I should make a plan to corner her. right now, I will let her do whatever she wanted. Stay away? I'll let her. Not until the day I'll have a plan. But, what's my plan?

Jennie's POV :

My heartbeat is so fast as soon as I heard Lisa shouting my name. I never expect her to come at this night after I rejected her knocks for attempting twice. I thought she gets the point that I don't wanna see her. I'm behind my door and she's still knocking and pounding my door outside.
"Jennie, I just need to talk to you. I know we shouldn't do that but at least talk to me. Don't leave me hanging like this. At least tell me straight into my face that I should go away, that I should leave you alone or at least tell my why are you avoiding me!" Lisa said.
Her words hit my core. She's right, we should talk like an adult. But am I ready to face her? Why am I scared? Do I like Lisa already?

I'm walking back and forth thinking what I should do. I should not be scared of something I also did, she's right we should talk about it and settle everything, or end everything. I'm just not be scared to be broken. Wait. Broken? Do I really like her that I'm afraid we decided to end up everything, after what we've done? I just met her in just a day and in just one day a lot of happenings did happen that I wasn't expect with. Fuck. I really do like her.

I'm facing her door right now bothering if I need to ring her doorbell. Oh my god Jennie have the courage to face her. I'm about to press the doorbell when someone at my back poke me.
"Are you sure you gonna press that because I've been watching you earlier having doubts about it" unknown girl said that was standing behind me.
"W-who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Irene, Lisa's girlfriend" the girl said.