Chapter 8 : Surprise

"Jennieeeyaaah!"

Ouch, I think my ears are gonna explode. I'm with my phone, Jisoo called me.

"Yaah, unniee what's wrong with you, do you want me to get deaf?" I said, I was about to go to sleep, well it's already 9:00 PM
"ROSE IS HERE!" Jisoo said.
"Who's Rose?" I said.
"Yah Jennieyah, are old to forgot people now? It's Rose my... my you know.." She said.
"Oooh I remember now, your crush? then what about Rose?" I asked
"She invited me to go to the club because she wanted to see me, come on now Jennieyah, please please please come with me" Jisoo is pleasing.
"Uniieeee it's Monday tomorrow, and you know th--" I was cut off.
"Hey I'm pleasing you, I promise I won't let you drink just come with me, come on I wanted to see her" she said, and I can hear her sad and pleasing tone of voice. I can't say no to her, she's my family.
"Alright, unnie.. but I won't tolerate! at least I'll be here at home at 2AM that's the maximum time I can take" I said
"Thank you Jennieyah! Don't bring car, I just pick you up! I owe you this!" Jisoo said
"Okay I'll see you in 30 minutes" I said.

Gosh, I can believe I said yes to Jisoo. Here I am, picking the clothes I need to wear. It's been a while since I went to a club, I already forget what style I should wear. Maybe a little sexy cause why not right? I'm in a club so expect something that's somehow showing a little skin. So, I decided to pick a cute red sexy dress, actually it's a typical dress. I put a little make up just to have my face a life to look with.

When was the last time I saw Rose? It was around 3rd year college and also summer was coming that time

When was the last time I saw Rose? It was around 3rd year college and also summer was coming that time. Actually, I didn't know her well, we only met once but according to Jisoo unnie, she met the girl in the school campus crying because her best friend goes to another country without any trace, well her best friend did leave a letter about she left and that's it. Jisoo unnie was with the girl and they become closed to each other. I remember Jisoo keeps on talking about the girl has a beautiful hair. I just always tease Jisoo way back then, little did I know. Jisoo already liked the girl. Rose. She just keeps on waiting for a perfect time to confess but then she was already too late, the girl leaves the country too. Rose still managed to contact Jisoo, but I understand Jisoo is somehow longing for the presence of the girl. I can see how sad Jisoo was back then, but I know she's stronger than me. She was also like me, who never open about what we feel. We think it's better that some words are better left unsaid. All I know is that they keep in touch, but it's different when it is a keep on touch 'personally'. I understand unnie even without a word. All I do is that I let her feel I'm always here as a shoulder even if she's older than me.

"Hello? are you here already?" I answer the phone, it was Jisoo.
"Yes Mi Lady, I'm here to fetch you.. Come now, let's morning the night like we do before" Jisoo said with excitement. I know she's excited to see Rose.
"Hahaha, alright.. just a minute" I said. I hurriedly prepare myself, I'll make sure Kuma in on his bed. "Bye, Bye Kuma.. I'll be right back okay?" I pat Kuma's head.