Chapter 17 : Bond

Jisoo's POV : 

"Aren't you hungry Kumayah?" I asked Kuma for he is not eating the food I just serve him. I can feel the dog misses her owner. It's been 3 weeks since Jennie left this dog to me, I'm not complaining having Kuma. In fact, I'm happy because Dalgom has a friend now, he is not alone when I left in the house during work. At least both of them play around. Rose sometimes visits them too, of course I am the main purpose of the visit. Just so know, we are dating. I know everything went too fast because this story focuses about the Jenlisa. Did I mock the author? Just kidding ya'll. I'm Jisoo, I'm okay. But anyway, the dog seems to be lonely sometimes, just like right now. When would this Mando return? Seriously, if she is taking it too long, I will really drag her back here. She is just a coward to be honest. 

I just actually got home from work. Not quite busy but it is different this time since Jennie left, I had to be on her position personally, but she still managed everything remotely.  I just somehow meet some investors but still Jennie will decide, the company is rapidly growing, and we are in the state that planning to have another branch, but still Jennie hasn't decided yet. We are actually facing a little problem since there was a new hotel that was built up right around the corner on ours. We all decided to use social media platform to boost our hotel title, but Jennie is always a lowkey type of girl. I'm going to have used all my words so I can convince her, but I know she is thinking of it as she is the owner. 

Diiiiiiiiiing Doooooong 

I know it's Rose. I don't know why she keep doing that when she already knows the password of the door. She reasoned out that at least I will be informed of her coming and whatsoever privacy I'm doing, at least she won't feel that she interrupts me. She's right but also, she is my girl so whatever she like and comfortable with it's all okay with me. I walked to the door and to my surprise she is not alone.

"Hi babe, I'm sorry I didn't tell that she's with me" she said. I know they go out and that's not a problem to me, she is the best friend and I trust my Rose.
"Oh that's fine, well at least you told me so I can prefer something to her" I said politely.
"It's okay babe, we just ate actually" She smiles at me. I know eating is her most favorite
"Ooohh I was actually planning to order food on the new resto that opens yesterday, so maybe next ti-" I said but got interrupt
"Oh there is a new resto? You know what, you should at least we can judge if the food is just right so next time, we can include it on the list" she smiles bigger.
"Eheeeem" I almost forgot about her friend.
"Oh I'm so sorry, Lisa. Why don't we go inside and continue chatting" I said

 Why don't we go inside and continue chatting" I said

"Wooow, I love this tea.. It's quite....familiar" Lisa said.
"Hmm, It's my cousin's tea actually she just sends me that I don't know when, but I also liked it" I said
"What's the name of your cousin?" Lisa asked
"Hmm, well we are about to meet you at the club when Rose just arrived here in Korea but you're..occupied" I said with highlighting the word occupied, so she can remember on what she's doing on that time.
"I was, indeed but I don't skip the part on knowing your cousin" Lisa said.
"Really? Well, I know her better also, I know where she is" I said while I drink my tea. I smirk under the cup, I actually had an idea.
"Did you tell her Rose?" Lisa asked Rose.
"What do I need to tell her? I just know this right after we talk about the you and Jennie thing" rose said.
"Hey babe, could you leave us for a moment? I just need to talk to Lisa" I said to rose
"Yeah sure, just make sure you guys are cool. I'll be inside the bedroom" Rose said then walks out to the room.
"So, tell me where to find Jennie?"  Lisa asked this time.
"No I'm not and I'm not in the place to tell you. If my cousin is hiding from you then, why would I tell you her place? Are you thinking?" I said. She became silent.
"Unless you tell me one reason why would you like to see her again?" I added.
"I just wanted to talk to her and why she left me hanging, I know what we've done is a mistake but we both want it. Infact, I don't have girlfriend, nor I'm married to someo--" I cut her off
"You don't have girlfriend?" I asked her again.
"No I don't, does she?" Lisa asked. I just blink not knowing what to respond. So it is confirmed she does not have a girl. God, Jennie you should come out to your hidden nest.
"Not that I know of Lisa.. But I never saw her with someone" I said and I can see how her mood shift from hopeless to hoping.
"Okay, but my point is that I just wanted to talk and maybe.. it's worth a try" Lisa said.
"Do you like her?" I asked.
"If I say yes, would you believe me?" Lisa said. This time I was the one who goes silent. I can see her eyes are pure and telling the truth.
"To be honest with you, you actually look like a player" I said.
"Yeah of course, you judge me right away as you saw me at the club, right? but Jisoo.. you don't know my story and you don't me" Lisa said. She's right, I don't know her really, if there is someone who knows her it's Rose.
"I just need to talk to her" Lisa said. I blink my eyes couple of times, thinking if I will pursue my idea. She is definitely right, judging her like that because of one mistake. Well, it's not mistake, she is at the club, and she is single so she could to whatever she wanted. I just judge her right away, I know Jennie is fragile, so she is just protecting herself. Should I, do it? 
"Jisoo, just tell me, one talk is all I wanted" Lisa plead.
"You're photographer, right?" I asked
"Yes, I am but why did you ask out of the blue?" Lisa said.
"Help me first and I'll help you" I said while preparing my contact details.
"Really? Come on Jisoo" Lisa said.
"Is it a deal, or no?" I asked, if she won't accept it then it's the universe that doesn't want it to be happened. She sighs and get my card.
"Fine, I'll do it but keep your words okay" Lisa said.
"Of course, I will" I said.

"Are you guys all good now?" Rose came back.
"Oh yes babe, actually we're done talking" I said.
"Okay cool I thought you guys aren't done, I'm starving and I'm craving for chicken" Rose said.
"I thought you want to taste the new resto I said earlier?" I asked Rose
"Nahh, I'm craving for chicken babe, let's order now and Lisa stay for now we will have some chicken and beer" Rose said
"What?!" Lisa and I said at the same time.
"Oh come on, you haven't included me in your talk you guys should make it up to me, and you long-legged you owe me this so don't go yet" Rose said
"Fine, fine you order now, and I'll prepare the table" I said

"Oh come on, you haven't included me in your talk you guys should make it up to me, and you long-legged you owe me this so don't go yet" Rose said"Fine, fine you order now, and I'll prepare the table" I said

Time passed by, we haven't noticed a lot of bottles are empty now. It's like the awkwardness it all gone, and we are all laughing and talking. Little jokes are actually turn into a very funny thing. There was a time that we also cried. Gosh we are so messed up but at the same time, it's hilarious. Lisa was actually a fun to be with, she is also a dork sometimes like me. We are both crack-duo, as an instant we immediately clicked. She also shared some of her past while me and my girl listen. I actually thought she was a player but indeed she just a wreck and broken, trying to ease the pain of memories she's been carrying. It's funny how we judge people easily based on what they showed into us, if Jennie would see Lisa this way all of the worries could actually ease away. Unluckily, she just run. Funny how both are so opposite to each other. Well, opposite do attract after all, not just be gender. Male or female, something you guys don't actually have in common somehow makes the relationship fun and worth to stay. I do hope both could have another chance, a chance that won't go to waste.

"You too won't be together sleeping! wahahahahhaa" Lisa said while she goes in between. Gosh this dork is really a dork. 

"Yaaah I can't believe I let you in here in my houseeee" I said

"Yaaah I can't believe I let you in here in my houseeee" I said. Rose was just laughing out loud.
"We should sleep babe, we also can't let her drive in this state, also we both can't drive her to her house" Rose said
"Fine , fine arassoo" I said
"Thank you unnnieeeee, I hope Rose will leave you soon" Lisa said while laughing.
"Yaaah, close your eyes now or I will shave off you bangs!" I said.
"Good night ya'll!" Lisa said.

It's gonna be a loooooong night. I sighs.