Chapter 16 : 3 but better 4

"You need to bend a little more and try to loosen up your hands a little" 

"I need light in here, please"

"Someone makes the light here brighter"

I was so busy, well it's my fault because I accept so many clients. I made myself busy so that I will not think of any other problems, just my work. Especially her. You know who it is, Jennie. I wonder where she could be hiding it's been 3 weeks like almost a month, every day I intentionally passthrough her condo maybe I could see her or not. I even ask some guards if they saw her after describing her, but still, they don't. One of the guards at night shift told me that she notices a girl brings a dog and a suitcase driving a black car and that's the last time she saw the car it didn't came back. She was definitely not wanting to see me, I should give her the space, but I was left hanging here. I need some talk and I definitely need to see her back.

"Alright, it's a wrap"

Finally, I'm done for today's pictorial. I need to edit these pictures at night and make sure I can make it by the deadline. I texted Rose if she can actually have dinner with me, I'm starving for Thai foods. She can't say no to foods actually. She actually decided to stay here for good now, which is good because I'm also here we can bond, she also has a lover which I also need some updates about it. Gosh this girl already has one before me. Anyway, I'm happy for her, I miss her, so I wanted to see her. We decided to go to the Thai Resto near to her house.

"Wooow the smell is so great, I'm so hungry Lisayaaah" Rose said"We just newly arrived here chipmunk our food will serve after 15minutes" I said"I can't waaaaaait" Rose said"So let's talk about your new loveeeeer, do I know her?"  I asked"Yes you ...

"We just newly arrived here chipmunk our food will serve after 15minutes" I said
"I can't waaaaaait" Rose said
"So let's talk about your new loveeeeer, do I know her?"  I asked
"Yes you know her, she's my friend when you left me way back in college!" Rose glared remembering what I've did on the past.
"Oh come on, don't bring that up. Let's move on about it" I said.
"Yeah, yeah I already forgave you anyway. Well, I like her from the start but that time I was still dreaming and wanted to live at a foreign country. But now, all was changed, and she is my home now" Rose said while her eyes sparkles, I never seen her in this state.
"So you're so inlove with this one huh" I teased her
"I am, so lucky she still single and when I invited her at the club, you know when we first saw each other right when I arrived here, and we go to the club and I--"
"HOLD ON-- the girl when we go to the club when we first met? whe-when you came here?" I said in shock, there is no way that it her.
"Yeah, she is. Unfortunately, your too busy at the corner and you were not able to meet her" Rose said.
"Does she have small eyes? Milky skin? and and black hair? and uhm a petite girl?" I asked
"Uhhhhh, huh? but yeah she is and also--"Rose said
"OM MY GOD Rose!" I said
"What?! You're making me lost to my story now" Rose glared at me.
"Is her name Jennie?!" I abruptly said.
"Huh? What?? How did you know Jennie?" Rose asked.
"OH MY GOD ROSE, THIS CAN'T BE" I said.