Chapter 19 : Lisa

Jennie's POV : 

Jisoo informed me that the LM's team landed already at the Paris and staying at the Pullman Paris tour hotel which is actually nearby on my condo. Just 10 mins walk from mine to the hotel, which is good actually. It's 9:40 PM here is Paris, Jisoo informed me that meeting will be at the event hall of the hotel so we can discuss more about how I wanted to visualize everything. I wonder why Jisoo didn't gave me the contact number of the main lead photographer. Anyway, it will be easy and comfy if I just reached out to Jisoo. It is more convenient. We will have a meeting at exactly 9:00AM. According to Jisoo, the first day is just all about arranging schedules and sharing ideas after that, team will arrange the set so second day will have some photoshoots, also my designer for my dress is part of the team. It's not Lisa's team but was included on a trip. One make-up artist and two outfit designers are enough.

For now, I will have some rest so I will have a good enough sleep. It will be a week of photoshoots, well the deadline will be at least a week and we are done. I already have a concept, but it is better to have and ideas with the professionals. I was planning to go home right after the photoshoot. I've been thinking about it lately, I can stay here longer and let Jisoo stress out to everything. If I ever saw Lisa, maybe I would give a chance to talk to her. We both deserve to talk. I always thinking about her if she still looking for me or if she is still out there. If I'm not that scared, I won't run away but I don't have a gut to see her right after knowing she has a girl. I heavily sigh thinking about it. I should set aside all about her, for now I need to focus on the agenda tomorrow.

Lisa's POV : 

"Paris never disappoint me. This is really a place of beauty" I said.
I left my team in the hotel and decided to tour around since I miss this place. Bringing my camera with me since I love taking photos. Scenery and structures of the building here are absolutely amazing and incredible. It feels like I'm in a renaissance era, everything in my eyes is all beautiful here. It's been a while since I visited Paris. I remember my first visit here was a mess, I keep on asking some directions, but it was a total blast since I just enjoyed being lost and I just let my feet take me to whatever places I could go. Luckily, I just realize that I'm heading to my hotel, funny how the situation makes you nervous but still I managed to come back to my hotel. I also did a photoshoot that time for a magazine. They always said that why I don't settle and hire for other photographers, I always tell them that do you look old to retire already? It's my passion and I love this job. One day I just received a letter about recognition that my photos are excellent. I was so overwhelmed that time and I was indeed become so famous, and I just love the attention. But I came into the point that popularity is a headache, whenever I go to a place someone interrupts me for a picture and most of the questions are all just the same. "Are you Lisa the famous photographer?", and there were some fan accounts where some people take photos of me in some places. I did have a headline of pretty handsome photographer of LM Studio. Some of my photos are also blown out to the public. Of course, I also love taking photos at myself, whenever I have the time.

 Of course, I also love taking photos at myself, whenever I have the time