Chapter 18 : Bye Korea

Jennie's POV : 

It's been a while staying here in Paris, I actually starting to learn their language. Should I stay her for good? but I kept thinking about my business in Korea. Luckily, I have my understanding Jisoo unnie who take all the works when they needed someone to work with personally. I actually bought a small unit here for me to stay, I decided to buy one since I love this place and it is better to have your own then to rent because I'm still planning to come back here. I really miss my dog actually, If I was not so reckless leaving then I would have Kuma with me. Jisoo unnie said Kuma is lonely sometimes and won't even eat. Poor boy. 

I received a chat from Jisoo through my laptop.
Jisoo : have you decided yet?
Should I expose me as the owner already? I've been low-key person and never wanted to somehow show off, but this is about the company I'm saving. Not just me but also to my employees.
Me : Yes, please look for someone who is capable of having some great ideas about it
I replied to Jisoo
Jisoo : I already have one. Just waiting for your cue so we can start up.
Me : Your so fast unnie, thank you, and please I want it here. I'm just not ready to go home yet.
Jisoo : Okay, sure. I will. I will also tell the concepts so the photographer will have some idea. 
Me : Thank you again unnie. I just wait for their arrival.
Jisoo : Of course it's all in me. I'll take care of everything Manduuuu..

Jisoo unnie settled everything about the photoshoot that will take here in Paris. I let Jisoo unnie work everything and settled it. She also mentioned that the crew will take some videos and photos at the hotel then my part will be discussed here. After 3 days the crew will be flying here to make the photoshoot and that will also take some few days since they will set up everything first here. 

LM Studio. I think I heard this company already but not so sure. I tried to Google it, but nothing shows up about who owns it. I'll guess the owner is like me who settles to be private and low-key. All I can see is that LM studio is one of the best world's foremost visual experts, it has an image collection of over 10 million assets and our video collection contains over 20 million clips and growing, including content from leading editorial video producers such as NBC News Archives, BBC Motion Gallery, ITN and Bloomberg. The collection contains over 8.5 million 4K videos. I just hope money won't go to waste after making some ads, videos and billboard about this. Hoping this project can help us to be more known.

Jisoo's POV : 

I can really see how good and professional Lisa is on her work. Everything is so settled and worked according to plan. She also has that capability of visualizing how to capture a good image and video. She's really an expert on this field. Knowing how dorky sometimes she can be, but when in terms about her work, she really nailed it. No wonder her studio is one of the best and known company. I really hope this could help us boost our sales and also our investor to our company.

"Wassup Jisoo, so we're halfway there. Just trying to sort out everything and making sure that we won't miss any details before we left the country" Lisa said
"Of course you still have few more days long-legged" I said.
"Yahhh, your calling me like that. Can't believe it Jisoo turtle-rabbit Kim" Lisa tease back
"How did you know my english middle name" I said
"Of course, your babe is my BFF so she tells me" Lisa said while arranging some lens. I just laugh, cause she's right.
"So, I really thought you are the owner of this hotel, but gosh you have this big big hotel chicken!" Lisa said
"I'm just the secretary here you know, you'll meet the owner soon" I said
"Why does the owner leaves at the different country? Why can't she or he or whatever can't be here?" Lisa said
"Ehhhrr, just busy and I don't know. You'll gonna find it out why" I said while I whisper the last sentence
"I'll what?" Lisa sad while still fixing the camera.
"Nothing just focus on what you're doing , I'll leave guys here. Call me if you need anything" I said while I walk away

You'll meet her soon Lisa, just wait. Everything is according to my plan. I just hope this would work out with both of you. I'll need to call Jennie about this.

Me :"Manduuu, everything is set here. I already set everything also when they land there. I hope everything went well. Call me back when you need something"

Gosh it is stressing me out, I'm excited and also scared about Jennie might fire me or perhaps thank me. Whatever, she's nice and I will take all. She will find out soon. 

After 3days.....

"You guys all good now?" I asked them while I drop them at the airport.

"Yeah we are all good, also I've been in Paris couple of times so don't worry about it" Lisa said"Cool, contact me whenever you needed, I'll informed Jen--*shit*, JUST CONTACT ME OKAY LISA BYE!" It almost slipped in my mouth

"Cool, contact me whenever you needed, I'll informed Jen--*shit*, JUST CONTACT ME OKAY LISA BYE!" It almost slipped in my mouth. I immediately start the car and go away as quickly.
"What wrong with that chicken?" Lisa said to herself.

"Alright team, in the next 15-17 hours we will be landed to Paris. Make sure all things are gathered and please count the bags you are carrying, don't forget things out, FIGHTING!" Lisa said
"FIGHTING!" team response
"All right let's go!" Lisa said.