Chapter 23 : The talk

Jennie's POV : 

6:00pm.

I arrived at the resto at exactly 6:00pm and looked around to see if Lisa arrived first but it looks like I arrived first. I seat on the corner which it somehow looks private to me where people would not come along the way because it is the end wall also a corner. I check my phone to see if she texted me but no text message from her. Anyway it is still early, I decided to check the menu first since I'm trying to search the food on the google. This Menu has no picture so I wouldn't gonna know really. When I choose something interesting, I google it so I will know what it is. 

"Wow this is hard, I should really study more on this" I said.
"It took me 2 years to know some basic language here, but I bet it will only take months for you" someone said at my back. It was Lisa. Finally, she arrived. Let me check the time. Really?? 6:15pm , how dare she let me wait for 15mins also I can't believe I've been googling for that long just for food. 
"Really? So you know this place" I asked
"Yes, I've been here and actually I have the LM Studio branch here. The only branch I have" She said.
"LM Studio, what does LM stands for?" I asked.
"Oh it's my initials LM is Lalisa Manoban" She said while she gives her hand to me for a handshake. I laugh little knowing, we already did something yet we both don't know our names. "I'm Jennie as you know, it's Jennie Kim. I actually have Ruby Jane in the middle, but I'm not used to it really" I accepted the handshake.
"Oh why not? It fits you, it sounds sexy" Lisa said. Is she really flirting again?
"I was used to call Ruby Jane way back when I was living in New Zealand, it is more like my name there" I said
"Well, you really have a lot of names but it doesn't matter" Lisa said
"Why not?" I asked
"Because I'll be calling you baby soon" Lisa said. 
"Your so cocky sometimes you know that." I said.
"Yup, but still your blushing" Lisa said.
"Whatever, let's order now I'm hungry" I said. Gosh who wouldn't blush, you keep on flirting on me.
"You still using Google? or you need help?" Lisa said while she grab the Menulist.
"Okay help me out" I said
"Okay, soooo.. What do you like?" Lisa asked.
"I want eat meat with some salad and also a hot beverage, maybe a chocolate? Yeah something like that" Jennie said.
"Yup, they have it here but only a cold milk-chocolate shake it on the list. Is that okay with you?" Lisa asked.
"Yup all good, how about you what's yours?" I asked curious on what food she might pick.
"Hmm, just the same as yours since you're not on the menu list" Lisa said while she gives me smile. Really, she won't stop.
"Stop it Lisa, stop being so cocky" I said while can't help to smile.
"Well, at least I make you smile" Lisa said then she calls the waiter. She really knows how to speak and read French, I envy her. The way she talks to the waiter is so capturing and I didn't even know I've been staring to her until waiter left.
"I'm melting Jennie" Lisa said, then she blushes this time.
"Oh I'm sorry I just, you are really good in French" I said. Gosh why did I stare that long.
"Not all but just common words also I know how to read it most of the words, but I said not all" Lisa said. She is humble I can also sense she a low-key type of person
"So Jennie Ruby Jane Kim,  the owner of the JK Hotel. I really thought you we're just an ordinary girl not knowing I'm talking to one of the greatest people in Korea" Lisa said
"Drop it, I don't like to be address like that but you are also a low-key international world class photographer" I said to her, by looking at her face she seems to questioned me 'how-did-you-know' look
"Did you try to search me on Google too?" she asked.
"Nope there is no results actually, so you are a world class then" see, I got her.
"uhmmm let say I'm a known photographer. Period" Lisa said.
"Oh come on, I thought we are knowing each other?" I said. Waiter comes in and place our food on the table. The smell makes my stomach growl, it looks so delicious. The plating is excellent.
"Hmm, okay. Yes I am, indeed I hired someone to removed me on Google or any type of social media because somehow it is stressing me out. I can't  walk outside due to some people who are following me around, at first it was very very cool but then it comes to the point that I needed a bodyguard and I can't keep my privacy well, I managed to go out of a country for a while then once my name was on silent I return back to Korea and become the anonymous photographer, some people still know me though but right now mostly was just the famous or high people who tend to hired me knows my face" Lisa said.
"Woow, that's amazing. No wonder Jisoo knows you" I said.
"Well I kinda asked her help out, I hope you're not mad about it Jennie but I really want us to have a conversation" Lisa said while she drops her spoon.
"So Jisoo is behind why we meet up?" I asked
"I tell it to you just don't walk away...Please" Lisa said, when I'm not even moving an inch. She really wants to lock me in.
"I'm not Lisa, I'm listening" I said
"I just found out with my bestfriend Rose that she is with Jisoo, and Rose did said that you we're cousins. I immediately ask for help so I can reach and look for you. Jisoo never said where you are but instead she gave me this job and said that after I finish this job she will hep me out. I never thought you we're the 'job' I was looking for.. So please don't get mad to your cousin it was all my fault I asked her help" Lisa said while she place her hand on top of mine.
"Hey, don't worry about it. I'm not mad in fact I'm happy to see you back I just thought this was coincidence though because I don't have the courage to face you not until now" I said while giving her assuring smile that I'm not mad and I place my hand on top of hers this time. Lisa smiled back.
"Oh I think I'm full already, I'm ready for dessert" Lisa said then she winked at me. Okay I get it, desert is me. I just laugh at her cockiness.
"Really? The dessert is not yet ready though" I played back. This time Lisa laugh back.
"So Jennie, tell me more about you.. Are you entertaining someone?" Lisa asked. She really is a low-key dominant.
"Yes I am" I said.
"Waah, heeey I have competitors?" Lisa said with sad eyes. Noe she is acting like a baby
"Did I say how many?" I said, then her eyes lift up
"Oh so it's only me?" Lisa said.
"How about you Lisa? I met up a girl when I was about to knock on your door the day I was back to Korea" I said.
"Who?" Lisa said
"Irene" I replied. I see how she tense, more like she really knows the person Irene. I see how her face change into a serious aura. I bet she's an important person to her.
"She is my ex" Lisa said. Then I'm right. Did I just slept with her knowing that she has someone? I tried to look cool to it.
"So did you just recently broke up?" I asked.
"I really don't wanna talked about it but of course you need to know so there would be no come up imaginations in your mind" Lisa said while looking at me. I guess she knows what I'm thinking. So I listen to her.
"Irene was the person I thought I would spend the rest of my life with.  She is actually my first love and also my first heartbreak. Everything was all good in the beginning, we do what couples do. We fight but we make up until it everything turned upside down and went to ashes. We are both the faults, someone is waiting for her more actually better than me. She didn't cheat but she just left me. After 3 years I guess almost 4 year now, she finally showed up in front of my door and I thought it was you knocking" Lisa paused and laugh a little "I was surprise seeing her, after almost a year looking for her I was lost actually she left without a words then surprisingly just showed up one day in front of my door. Emotions in my heart are all mixed I was fuzzled. We talked about how we met then end up talking how we got into a mess, she was there because she wants to be fair with me because she left me hanging in the air, then she finally said goodbye and said she breaking up with. Finally a word was said but really I know she just said it for forgiveness and for closure, we we're already broken even without a word really. I should feel broke after hearing those word but somehow it was the opposite I feel relief instead, never thought closure bring relief in me. She also added that it will be fair to her future partner to whom I thought she's been with while we were together. Everything was just a closure and after that she bid her goodbye and swear to hope we never cross each other again". Lisa said. I was too sad to speak up to her, so what I did I sat beside her and gave her a side hug. She gradually accepts it.
"and Jennie there is something you should know about too." Lisa said. I look at her.
"Ryujin is my half-sister, your ex" Lisa said, then my eyes went wide shock.