Chapter 20 : Ex

Jennie's POV : 

--Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du du--

Yup, It's my alarm. That's the cue to get out of this bed and prepare. Gosh I'm hungry. I don't have much things in here and usually just eat outside so I need to take a bath. There is near cafe on the way to the hotel, I haven't tried it, but I notice there's few people who eats there so I'll will try and have my breakfast. I usually have coffee and just a bread but maybe if I find some interesting to eat might change my mind. I hurriedly dry myself up after taking a warm bath. Also put some light make up. I decided to wear some business formal attire yet simple and elegant.

 I decided to wear some business formal attire yet simple and elegant

I really love Chanel. I'm obsess with Chanel really. I like their design and also the fabric is so comfy even if it is revealing of not still it gives me comfort to wear it. I guess my money just goes buying some Chanel clothes, bag and hats. Highlight the clothes there, it is really my taste. Sometimes Jisoo unnie would really tease me a Chanel queen. Well, Jisoo loves Dior products in which I tease her back as Dior's daughter.

It's only 7:35AM when I go out in my condo, I stop by when I reach the resto I was referring earlier. It was nice and cozy resto. I get inside was greeted by the staff
"Bonjour madame voici le menu pour vous. Appelez-moi juste après avoir décidé" the staff greeted and smile. He said good morning and gave me the menu also he told me to call him when I finish to choose.
I'm no actually fluent but I understand a little specially the common words.

I just ordered the usual I eat in the morning because if I ate too much, I get ache on my stomach and I don't want that to happened specially I have a work to do right now

I just ordered the usual I eat in the morning because if I ate too much, I get ache on my stomach and I don't want that to happened specially I have a work to do right now. I hurriedly finish up since I'm starving. 

8:20AM.

I'm early but no worries it's better than being late. The team will not have any excuse being late since I'm meeting them up in the hotel where they are staying. I don't want people who are late really. I slowly walk entering the hotel, I'm amaze about the interior design, and I keep on roaming my eyes until I reached the front desk.
"Hi can you tell me how to get in the event hall reserve by Jisoo Kim" I politely asked the front desk staff hoping they could understand me
"Yes ma'am" the staff said then he checks his computer. I also gave my ID for security purpose, and he return it after he record my name.
"Event hall reserve under Jisoo Kim will be at the 6th floor, directions will be shown while you're on the way mademoiselle" staff said and I thank him. Luckily, he can understand and speak English. I walk to enter the elevator and pressed button number six.