Chapter 24 : The End

Lisa's POV : 

"What? She is you sis-?" Jennie said. I can see how shocked she is.
"She is my sister, actually my half-sister. We have the same dad we are not closed like all the sister you know, but I did help her financially as sister. I really did not know believe me, Ryujin never talked about her life, we never talked about anything. We are really not that closed like an open book to each other, maybe because we were both busy on our lives and caught up with the responsibilities plus about the family history we had. I just newly know, remember when you had a talked?  she was in tears when she goes out to the room. After that incident we had a little talked" I said.
"What does she say?" Jennie said being curious.
"She said that I take care and fight for you because she was not able to do it when she's with you" I said, I'm still reading what's on her mind.
"I don't know what to say, that's actually so sad and I think I really hurt her too much" Jennie said and I can see how her face drops to being sad.
"Honestly, I really feel that I'm a bad person for her to feel hurt by me, I somehow thought of us getting back together but my heart is a contradiction of what's on my mind especially I have someone who seems to bother me a lot" Jennie said. I instantly raise both of my eyebrows, God who she's bothered with.
"Bothered by whom?" I said while I look down to the food.
"You" Jennie said. I look up to her, honestly, I did not know what to say. I was mesmerized by the confession she said.

"So uhm, you like me too? No jokes and prank at all?" I said with a serious tone

"No Lisa, I like you and it bothers me not to tell it to you because I don't want to take away the chances that I should be telling you that...So yes I like you" Jennie said.
"Can I kiss you right now?" I said while looking at her beside me.
"Nope, no no no... you owe me 3 dates before we can jump to that. Again" Jennie said while she laughs and continue to eat.
"So, we are going slow now I see, at least that's a progress. Third date will be a surprise" I said while I wink to her and bite the food.
"Seriously? Stop that, I might probably lose control if you keep doing that Lisa" Jennie said, so I do have an effect to her.
"So, I do have an effect to you too" I said to her but I'm the one who's feeling the butterflies in my stomach. Looking at her being shy and red, also has an effect on me.
"Control your hormones and date me first" Jennie said.
"Does this date counts as the first?" I asked
"No, not at all" Jennie replied.
"Can I take you somewhere here while we are in city of love?" I said while making a plan in my mind.
"Hmmmm, let me think" Jenie said, I'm sure she's playing hard to get.
"Oh come on, nighttime here Paris had a lot of wonders" I said
"Hmmm, promise me one thing" Jennie said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"No alcohol involve." Jennie said.
"Of course, no Alcohol involve" We both looked at each other, then laugh probably she reads what's on my mind as well, remembering what the alcohol does to us.

Can I actually survive the 3 dates rules she just said earlier without touching her? 

Lord help.