Chapter 11 : Amazing Night [M]

"Aw, careful babe" I said.
"Sorry, I can't help it" Lisa said. Now where are we? The last time I remember was she was driving her car and every time the traffic lights went red, we continued kissing each other. Hard. You can really tell we both wanted something from each other, we both wanted to have this release. We went straight right to a familiar parking lot, and we continued our hot session. Lisa still sits in the driver seats while I'm on top of her. She likes to squeeze my mountains so much that I tell her to slow down a bit, but she said she can't help it, I just gave her a little laugh and I earned a smirk in return. I let her do what she wanted, and I let myself do what I wanted too. I'm gripping her hair from the back while kissing hard like we're both teenagers. My top garment was all the way up to my neck, exposing the mountains she loves to squeeze. She was never contented, and she untied my bra with just one snap of her fingers.
"You have a big future here Jennie" she said while caressing my nipples. My nipples went hard after she continued to rub it while looking straight into my eyes. I started to tilt my head up for the pleasure as she started to suck my nipples like a hungry baby. "Ahhh fuck, this feels so good baby". I can't help to make a comment after she sucked it so well. She's moaning while sucking my nipples. I'm in cloud 9 feeling the ecstasy of pleasure she's giving me.
"Baby let's go to my place, I really wanted to rip your clothes right now" Lisa said, I just nod.

I just realized that we are in our condo building that's why the parking lot is familiar. Lisa never let go of my hand as soon as we stepped out of her car. When the elevator closed, she started to play with my nipples again giving me the sensation of getting more wet down there. I wanted to break this elevator. Why is it taking us so long. We are both lucky no one is at the elevator right now so we can do whatever we want. We walk-run the hallway up to her room. As soon as the doors opened, Lisa pinned me against the door and started to kiss my lips back. My lips are starting to get numb, but I like how hot our kissing session is, I can tell Lisa is a pro. She leads the walk all the way to her bed. Lights are dim and still we can see each other's face and body feature.

 Lights are dim and still we can see each other's face and body feature

My back feels her soft bed as I landed on it. Lisa managed to undress my top garment easily as soon as I laid on her bed. Lisa undresses her top as well, living her sports bra while exposing her abs. Wait, she has abs. I touch her abs while we are kissing, I roam my hands on her back.
"Baby, I will undress you now. There's no escape" Lisa said. She is really dominant which makes me feel hornier. I like it when someone command during sex, it's a turned on for me. She undresses leaving my underwear only. "God damn it you're so fucking hot jennie.. I swear you'll never be able to walk tomorrow" Lisa said after giving a maniac look to my body. "Make me baby" I said in return. Without any words, she rips out my underwear. She distances herself making me miss the contact of her body. She looks at me with horny look while biting her lips. I tried to look for a blanket to cover my body, but she stopped me. "Hey baby don't, I like what I see let me see your whole body" she said. "I'm gonna make you cum until you've dried up" She added. I was on the bed laying while she spread my legs, between my legs is her standing at the edge of the bed. She slowly undresses herself in front of me. I watched her as she did it without blinking. "Yes, I like what I see" I advanced telling her and she replied with a little laugh smile as she seems to understand that I know she's full of herself. "You know I'm gonna say that" she said. She gets something that's beside the bed. "Baby you're so wet right now, I will just wipe it so I can eat you out" I let her wipe my pussy and it tickles she hurriedly finished it. I can say she's a neat freak.  "I'm gonna eat your pussy like a fucking meal baby" she said then she spread my legs and lick my pussy. I scream and moan because of the sensation I'm feeling right now. Her hot breath and her skillful tongue making me lose myself. I'm touching her head making her hair frizzy, but I don't care, she's still hot for me. Watching her eating my pussy was the best view. I can feel something already building up in my stomach. "Aahh baby I think I'm gonna cum" I said. "I want you to scream baby" she said. I was getting to my climax and finally I had my release. "Aahhh baby aahhh lisa your so fucking pro" I said. She didn't stop licking me and my pussy reached to the point that it was so sensitive to touch. "Baby---ahh baby stop it now, I'm losing myself aahhh" I pleased. "Baby where not yet done" lisa said. To my surprise, it put two fingers in my pussy, and it brings a different sensation to it. Making me want to cum again. "Aahhh lisaaaa you're so good, I think it's building up again--ahhh" I said. She was on top of me this time while our faces are just an inch making our breath in cycle. "cum for me baby..cum" she said. She inserts and pull very fast making me close my eyes and open my mouth, I bite her shoulder as she fasten the pace. "baby--baby I'm gonna cum" I said.."Ahhhh aaahh fuck it's so good baby aaaahhh" I cum again twice. She rested herself on top of me while her fingers are still inside. We are both catching are breath. Few minutes, she stands up and get the wipes again. She wiped her hand, my pussy and her pussy. Confirmed she is a neat freak, and I don't have problems with that, rather than having a messy sex. 

She lay down to the bed, for a few minutes she was able to get me on top. Now I'm on top of her riding her pussy. "Grind on me baby" Lisa said. I follow what she wants. I grind my pussy to hers slowly while she's eye-fucking me. I'll close my eyes while exposing my neck to her, I put her hands on my boobs while hands are on her stomach so I could still be able to balance myself. I can feel she really like what she see. "You're a fucking goddess Jennie" Few minutes grinding her, I can feel myself cumming again. "Fuck lisa I think I'm gonna cum again". This time I look straight to her while grinding fast this time. Anytime soon I can feel I'm reaching my climax again. "Aahhhh Lisa fuuuuck aaahh ahhh" I scream to her while I can feel my sweats.."Ahh fuck jennie your making me cum just by looking at you" I kissed her and rest my body on top of her. She then flips turning herself on top. She spread my legs then she also spread hers. She adjusts herself across my legs making it a scissors position. Our pussy starts to kiss each other. "Fuck baby, your pussy is so hot" I said as I feel the contact of our pussy. "You like it baby" Lisa said. "I like it so much baby" I said. Lisa started to grind. My pussy still tickles but I can carry on. Lisa is starting to moan telling me how good it is. Few minutes she screams, and I can feel a hot liquid to my pussy. I know she did come. "Baby I still wanted to cum" Lisa said. This time I drive her so she could cum again. I'm on top while we do the scissor position. She was gripping my boobs while I was grinding her. "Fuck Jennie I'm gonna cum, faster baby" Lisa said. I moan to give her a satisfying sound to add more pleasure to her. "aahhh Jennieee fuck aahh aahh ahhh" Lisa moaned. We are both sweating. After Lisa makes a release. I lay beside her while we both looked at the ceiling. "I'm so tired " I said. She looks at me and cares my face, I can tell she's also tired. She reaches out for the blanket to cover our body, she then closed her eyes while she gave me a smile. Everything went blur to darkness as I closed my eyes too.