Chapter 22 : Half-sister

Lisa's POV : 

I saw Ryujin passed by, but I didn't bother to call her when I notice her tears. She must be important person to Jennie or Jennie is important to her. But who is she in Jennie's life? The moment I saw Ryujin walked out I immediately approach the door, but I saw Jennie's blank face. No expressions at all.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her in a whisper tone. She just hugs me, and she lean her face in my arms.
"I feel like I hurt someone Lisa, and I don't like the way I make someone hurt" Jennie said. I never seen her in this state. She sounded so fragile that make me more, fall for her.
"As long as you are truth to yourself everything will be okay, everything will be healed, people sometimes need time to recover" I cares her cheeks. I just notice how flappy her face is, she a total cuteness and gorgeous. She can be a hundred percent sexy and hot also she can be an overloading cutie.
"I just notice you guys talk like almost an hour or I guess two? Do you know each other?" I asked Jennie.
"Yes we know each other, she's my ex" Jennie said. I'm so shocked of the revelation.
"Oh I I I uhmm never thought about it" I said. She and Ryujin? 
"But are you guys all good now?" I added. Trying to light up the atmosphere.
"I hope so Lisa" Jennie said while she stands up and prepare to go home.
"So, dinner tonight? Do you have any plans where to eat at?" I said. Well, I know I should be the one who prepare and all stuff but she's the one who said it first.
"Just not a fancy type, the resto across the street I forgot the name but you will notice a fountain nearby, it is actually near to that" Jennie said
"Sure, sounds good to me, also my number" I gave her a card
"Alright, thanks I will go now Lisa. I'll see you later at 6pm" Jenie said
"Hold on Jennie, your number please" I said of course to make sure. Jennie laughs a little about my reaction
"Calm down Lisa, I won't go away but anyway here's my number. I'll go now bye!" Jennie said.
"Jenniyaah! Hold on, let me try to ring you" I said while typing her number and gave her a ring.
~~I love you and me, dancing in the moonlight~~
Jennie's phone is ringing. 
"Wow I like the ringtone" Lisa said.
"Hmm, happy now?" Jennie said.
"I'll be happier if you give me a kiss" I said then pout to her while closing my eyes
"Yah! Stop it you already kiss me earlier so stooop, or else I will not meet you up later!" Jennie said. 
"Okaaay" I said while giving her a sad baby face.
"Bye Lisa" Jennie said then she gives me a kiss in the cheeks, I smile, and I can feel myself getting heat in my cheeks
"See yah Jennie" I said.

"Bye Lisa" Jennie said then she gives me a kiss in the cheeks, I smile, and I can feel myself getting heat in my cheeks"See yah Jennie" I said

I can't really wait for the dinner later tonight. I should get ready and look what to wear. It's already 3:40 right now. I should check my team if they done preparing.

 I should check my team if they done preparing

Alright everything looks good to me. The lightings are perfect. Everything is ready for tomorrow. also I talk to Sana and Mina since they are the makeup artist and the dresser. They are ready for the looks of Jennie by tomorrow. Jennie is always pretty to me, don't ask why. You know it already. 
"Alright guys, it's a wrap we will start off by tomorrow at 8AM sharp and please don't be late" I said to me team. I hope everything goes well for tomorrow.
I notice Ryujin enter the room, she looks calm now. 
"Hey Ryu, are you okay?" I asked her.
"Yes sis, I'm fine I'm sorry I was not here earlier preparing it just something came up and I need to go for awhile" Ryujin said.
"That's fine, I'm your sister so it's fine" I said. Does she know already? Or we keep blinded just not to make the situation awkward? I can't stay like this to Ryujin. 

Yes, you heard it right, she is my sister. She is my half-sister, we have the same dad. Eventually dad died but even before he died, he told me about Ryujin. We are good actually. Both my parents got divorce when I was months old. My father didn't lack to be a father, instead he is a good one. He already told me about Ryujin. That I should look for Ryujin because she is my younger sister. I helped Ryujin to finish her studies and I offer her to study abroad, she was against on it first but later on, she agrees. Her mom also pursues Ryujin. She also like photography and she is the one who managed the studio here in Paris. LM Studio only branch. Ryujin is actually a successful woman now, it is just her sideline. She runs a resto here in Paris. We are not closed enough to open up our secrets like a usual sister, we just respect each other.

"Take care of her big sis" Ryujin said and I stop on my doings.
"I was not able to do it when she's with me" she added. So, she knows already.
"Look, Ryu I I really did not know just by now if I--" I said trying to explain to her.
"Silly, don't explain too much okay, we're done for how many years now so it's fine" Ryujin said
"Are we good? or are you mad at me?" I asked.
"If there is something I should be mad of is me, because I didn't fight for her way back then. We're good big sis, we are always good" she said.
"Hugs?" I said.
Ryujin gave me a hug and we both laugh at each other. What a great day really. Jennie and I really need to talk, I guess have a lot to talk about, but I hope everything will settle and I'm hoping for what's better.

You know what's better right? 

Jenlisa, of course.