Chapter - 18 Good girl

Lily Jenkins

There was something different about him today. He was sitting closer, his eyes lingered, his hands lingered. He didn't go to work - which somehow made me happy.

I wasn't a fool. I knew my heart. I knew what it was whispering.

Soon the whispers would louden, and eventually influence actions.

I planned to run away before that. I was already in danger, I didn't want my heart to be too.

I glanced at him as he stacked the books in the bookshelf he had ordered and set up in my room.

He was wearing a t-shirt, his inked arms on display, and black sweats. His hair was messy, and green eyes...silent. Almost at peace.

At peace helping me with the books he had bought me.

"So..." I said. "Did you start my book yet?"

He glanced at me. "Yes," he said, taking another book from my hand. The book looked large in my hand, but in his hand it looked tiny. I gulped. I had a weakness for hands.

And he wore rings.

He noticed my reaction. The side of his lips lifted in a small smirk.

"You have a thing for hands, don't you?"

Well, damn it.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"I like your hands," he said, taking my hand in his. He looked at my nails which were painted baby blue, and then at my palm. He sat it atop his hand. The difference left me breathless.

He rubbed his thumb on my wrist, stepping closer. I took in a shaky breath. He lifted my hand to lips, kissing my wrist, right where my pulse was trembling.

"Dante..."

"Yes, Blue?" He kissed my forearm, drawing me closer.

I didn't say anything. He wrapped his other arm around me, drawing me to his muscular chest.

He cupped my chin, rubbing his thumb on my bottom lip. "I think we are done with the books, si?"

We were not even halfway done but I couldn't care about them right now.

His arm was almost lifting me off the ground. He was so...big. A gentle giant.

"Si." I mimicked his accent. He chuckled.

"You butcher Italian," he whispered to me, setting his forehead against mine.

"I sound better than you," I muttered.

"You do," he said.

My breasts were pressed to the hardness of his chest. His leg was between mine. He turned, pinning me to the wall beside the bookshelf.

He lifted his knee, just a little, and I gasped at the contact. He watched me closely.

"Dante-"

"Yes?" He gripped my hip with a hand. "Tell me to stop, Blue."

"W-well..." I gulped. I was throbbing. I knew it wouldn't take much. It had been months since I had a release. And he was walking weapon against my vagina.

He moved me, just a little, and I gasped again.

"Those little noises," he muttered. "They fucking kill me, Blue."

His thumb brushed on my neck and he pressed gently. My thighs clenched around his and he smirked.

"Do you want me to choke you as I make you ride my thigh, Little Blue?"

I nodded eagerly before I could stop myself. If he didn't move my hips, I would lose it.

He wrapped his hand around my neck, and he pressed his fingers just a little, and dragged his knee up till my feet lifted off the ground. I whimpered at the increase in pressure.

"That's it, pretty girl," he whispered, hand tightening around my neck, and he finally moved my hips again.

I whimpered, my hand grabbing the wrist of the hand around my neck, not to remove him but to have something to hold on to. He moved me slowly.

"Being so good, Blue," he whispered to me. My panties were soaked. The wetness was too much, I could feel myself leaking all over his thighs. It felt so good - to be surrounded by him, completely covered by him.

"Reach down and move your panties aside," he ordered.

I did as I was told, moving my panties aside, and whimpered again as he moved my bare pussy over his thigh.

His lips brushed on mine and he choked me harder. He moved my hips faster, eyes on my lips as I whimpered again and again, the feel of his strong thigh was too much.

He moved me harder, his fingers digging into my skin. "Dirty little girl," he muttered. "Making a mess on me. Is this what you needed, baby? Eyeing my hands like you wanted them all over you." He chuckled mockingly as I whimpered louder. I tried to cover my mouth with my hand but he choked me harder, shaking his head once.

"Do that again and I will make you regret it," he loosened his hand, I took a breath, and then he choked me harder than ever, making me whimper louder. He reached under my dress, and pressed his thumb on my throbbing clit. 

He rubbed it once, and I was falling.

I cried on, jerking in his hold, but he pressed into me harder, rubbing my throbbing clit till I was trying to tug his hand away- too overstimulated. He pressed his lips against mine, moving them harshly, and I whimpered into his mouth. He stroked my tongue, devouring all of me, while his thumb worked. When he finally let go of me and removed his thumb, I was shaking all over with my eyes filled with tears. 

He let go of my neck and I took in huge gulps of hair, closing my eyes. He lifted me in his arms, making me wrap my legs around his waist. I dug my face in his neck, feeling my face heat up in embarrassment.

He caressed the back of my head. "Good girl."

. . .

(5/5)

Dude idk Dante is kinda hot

What do we think of everything so far?

There is gonna be a lot more drama and spice in the upcoming chapter now that these two have started.

. . .