Chapter - 51 Late

The tension between Dante and I increased with the days

The tension between Dante and I increased with the days. His heated eyes were always on me, as if he was devouring me in his mind. I couldn't blame him, I knew I wanted to be devoured until there was nothing left of me.

It was the third night of my mothers being in the penthouse when he pounced.

I was on my bed, just finishing up a chapter when he marched into my room and slammed the door shut. He was dressed in another one of his ridiculously expensive-looking suits. He watched me, eyes drinking in my exposed skin. I was wearing a shirt with black denim shorts, and some buttons on my shirt were undone, showing a bit of my blue bra.

I shut my laptop. "Hey..."

He stalked closer. "How are you, baby?"

"I'm okay...how are you?"

He smirked, sitting on the edge of the bed. He took my laptop from me and sat it on the nightstand. He tugged on the blanket which was covering a bit of my legs and pulled it off.

"I'm okay, too," he said, a large hand cupping the back of my neck and jerking me up towards him.

He looked into my wide eyes deeply. "Come to my room in exactly ten minutes."

"What if I don't?" I said for some reason. "What will you do?"

"Nothing. I won't do anything." His other hand caressed my cheek for a moment and then he was gone.

I looked at the clock, eyes following its second hand. I could hear my heartbeat.

Should I go?

Oh, who was I kidding? I was going.

Ten minutes passed and then I was out of the door, walking towards his which was on the other side of the penthouse.

When I was there, I took in a deep breath for courage and knocked.

"Come in."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I pushed into the room and there he was, sitting on a chair near the window. The room was dimly lit. His eyes clashed with mine and instantly darkened.

"You're late."

"What-"

"Come here."

I was walking towards him before I knew it. He looked up at me. "Kneel."

Holy hell-

I gulped and then slowly kneeled between his spread thighs. I was on eye level with his...thing.

I looked at his arms, which were exposed as he had rolled his sleeves up. He slowly moved his hand towards me and cupped my chin, jerking my head up so that he could look down at me.

"You said you wanted to taste, did you not?" He asked, softly...almost threateningly. It seemed like a warning.

He was not going to be gentle.