A very bad recap

Previously on Blue

Dante kills Pietro. Lily, who is on the run from Creeds because she ‘killed’ Kylie, goes to her father’s funeral, where she first sees Dante when he tells Viola (her paternal grandmother) that he killed Pietro, and later, at the will reading, Lily finds out that Pietro left his mansion to her. She decides to sell it. Her paternal family sends an assassin after her. The bodyguard Dante sends for her saves her from getting killed in her sleep. Dante offers her protection, and she accepts it hesitantly.

They go to his house, and Dante promises to sell the mansion on her behalf. Some domestic stuff. They go to dinner with Giovanni, Fabiano, and Leyla, where Gio and Fabi act like bitches. Dante takes Blue to the arena, where he fights ten men with Giovanni and Fabiano. Aldo attacks Blue, which Dante prevents. To send a message across, he kills Aldo. Leyla advises Blue to get TF out of the mafia as soon as she can. Domestic sh*t again. Dante has dinner with his ‘future wife’ (Carlina) and her family (Danilo, her father). And her grandmother). They go to Valentino's birthday celebration. Dante reveals that his father is alive. Blue is ambushed by Dante’s ex-submissive, who hurts her. Dante thinks Leyla hurt her. Luca tells Dante about the invitation to the tournament Valentino used to organise with the Creeds, which was going to happen in Australia. The house is burned down by Samuel.

Dante and Lily fly to Venice. Lily stays on a yacht while Dante goes back to Sicily to establish a new underboss, Abramo Endrigo. Dante returns to Venice. They fuck for the first time. Dante then takes her to his newly built mansion. They stay there for a while, and then Dante reveals that the mansion has been sold. He tells her it sold for five million, even though it had sold for just one million. He had added four million by himself. Dante leaves after giving her the check, and Lily leaves too. She stays with Elliot. Dante loses it in the arena, killing too many people. Blue is visited by Giovanni, who tells her that the ship is heading to Australia and that she can go back to Dante. Later, she finds a headline that announces Dante and Carlina’s relationship.

In Australia, Ashon threatens Dante. Dante yearns for Blue again. Lily decides to marry Sebastian to keep herself safe, something that is ruined by Dante. Lily’s parents meet and sort of click with Dante. Lily convinces Dante to not kill Sebastian, which he barely agrees with. She tells him how Kylie was killed. Her cousin was driving, and a truck hit them, pushing them into the park where Kylie was. Dante tells her about Igor and what Igor has done to him. He cancels his engagement to Carlina. To keep Danilo happy, he arranges the marriage between Carlina and Luca. He invites her mother to live with them for a while. They fuck again. They decide to go to a dinner hosted by Alexi.

I am pretty sure I missed some stuff, but eh. This is what has happened until now.

Some other stuff

• Lily's mothers' names are Amanda and Chelsea. Amanda is her biological mother.

•Amanda was abandoned by Pietro in the hospital after his mother tried to kill Amanda and Lily.

•Amanda and Chelsea had been friends since forever.

•Dante does SH. He doesn't when he is occupied by Blue. But his mind is pretty much almost fucked.

Okay, now I truly do not know what else to add. You guys can add stuff in the comments which you think is relevant.

Now Ima go and write the next chapter.