Chapter - 26 Got too wet

Dante Valentino

She squirmed in her seat, eyes lowered as she ate her pasta. I didn't need to look at her thighs to know that she was pressing them together for relief.

She hadn't touched herself, that was clear. Her frustration was obvious.

Good girl.

I ate my food, taking my time. She was done quickly and was watching me, my hands, and then my arms. She avoided my face.

Shy little thing.

"Come here," I ordered her. She stood wordlessly and I sat her down on my lap. She was wearing a loose dress that came down to her knees. I rubbed her thighs, my hand looked large against her body.

I held the back of her neck with my other hand, squeezing gently. "Did you touch yourself?" I knew the answer. But I wanted her to admit it.

She gave me a little shake of her head, biting into her cheek as my hand inched closer to where she needed me.

"I like verbal answers, Blue. Understood?"

She nodded. "I didn't touch myself," she whispered.

"That's my good little girl," I whispered in her ear. She shivered at the words. "There are things I want to discuss."

"No.." she whined, squirming. My cock twitched. I held back a groan. "I waited so long." She narrowed her eyes at me, a barely there pout on her face.

I had never been overly fond of brats but apparently, there was not one fucking thing this woman could do that I wouldn't enjoy.

"Being a brat won't convince me," I said. "I just want to make sure I don't do anything you don't like." I tucked a strand away from her face.

"I'd like whatever you do," she grumbled, squirming again.

"I wouldn't be comfortable doing whatever if I am not a hundred percent sure you'd enjoy it."

That made her obey. She nodded. "Okay," she whispered. "I don't want you uncomfortable. So...what do you want to do?" She hesitantly looked into my eyes. I cupped her face.

"I want to restrain you," I said. "I want to tie you down on my bed, your arms and legs, and eat and finger your cunt till you cry."

She gasped.

"Do you want that, pretty girl?" I kissed her lips.

She nodded instantly. "Yes."

"Anything else you want me to do?"

She gulped. "I..." her bottom lip rolled into her mouth. I tugged it out. "I want to...taste you."

My cock fucking jumped at that.

"Taste me?" Of course, I knew what that fucking meant. I just wanted to see how shy she'd get.

"I want you...in my mouth," she whispered.

"You want me to fuck your pretty mouth, Blue?" I whispered into her ear.

She shivered at my words. "Y-Yes, Dante."

This woman would be the death of me.

And I had been ready to die for a long time.

I stood up, moving her till her legs were wrapped around me. I grabbed her ass with a hand, squeezing till she whimpered, and grabbed the back of her neck with the other hand. I climbed the staircase to my room.

I kicked open the door and threw her on the black bed. She looked up at me, almost innocently. Her dress had ridden up, exposing...her lack of panties.

I locked the door. "Where are your panties, Little Blue."

She pushed the hem of her dress down. "Got too wet," she mumbled.

I chuckled, throwing my suit jacket away on a chair. I rolled my sleeves up. "You poor little baby." I grabbed the back of her neck again and pulled her up. I pushed her dress up and took it off her, exposing all of her. "Throbbing the whole day." I ran my eyes over her. Perky breasts which were a bit on the smaller side, her slim thighs pressed together. Her skin looked too soft. I wanted to bruise her up.

I took in a deep breath, trying to control myself.

"Lay down," I ordered and she followed instantly. I walked into my closet and grabbed three ties. I didn't have any of my stuff here. All of it was back home - in Venice.

I tied her down quickly. Using one tie for her wrists and tying them to the headboard and then spread her legs, tying her ankles down.

Finally, I allowed myself to look at her little cunt. It took everything in me to not sink my cock in it. She was wet. She was so fucking wet. Her thighs tensed but she couldn't hide.

I ran my hand over her soft inner thigh. I bent down, pressing a kiss right above her cunt. She mewled, struggling already.

"Shut up," I muttered. "You'll cum, Little Blue. Don't worry. I just like taking my time."

. . .

(1/2)