Chapter - 54 Footage

. . .

DANTE VALENTINO

"Which floor?" Blue asked, hooking her arm with mine like she owned me as we entered the lift.

I pressed the button. "Penthouse." I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her against me. I liked having her pressed against me. Her warmth was addicting. "I need to tell you a few things about the people we're going to meet."

"Okay," she blinked up at me, all pretty and mine. I kissed her cheek. When I had seen her in the graveyard, I thought I just wanted to fuck her, but then she looked at me in that gazebo and I wanted to possess her fucking soul. I didn't know what she had done to me and I never wanted it to stop.

"Alexi Sokolov is the leader of Bratva. He's Pakhan. He is an incredibly dangerous man. His sister, Alisa, is dangerous, too. Perhaps as much as him, or she likes to pretend she is. Nikolai is his right hand. He is a twisted fucker. He probably won't talk."

"Oh, should I be scared?"

"Of course not, baby." I tugged her chin up. "You're mine. You don't have to fear any fucking one in the world. They should fear you."

Her eyes widened. "That's...intense."

I smiled. "I suppose. The Creeds will be there, too. Xerxes, Ashton and Zavier. I assume you know about them."

"I do. But not much."

"Well, they are as dangerous as Alexi. Xerxes is the oldest. Zavier and Ashton are twins. They're fucking crazy. Our position with them is...not as clear as it once was. They may come with their wife, Olivia."

"Leyla's step-sister?"

"Yes. Olivia is harmless. She has a bleeding heart."

"Okay." She nodded. "Anyone else?"

"No. There's no one else you have to watch out for." I kissed her lips. "Stay by my side the whole night, yes? Or at least in my sight." I kissed her again. "Yes?"

"Si."

I smiled. "Good girl. Such a good girl."

. . .

"This is a whole dinner party," Blue muttered as she wrapped her hand around my bicep, looking around with wide eyes. We were just about to enter the room. Some heads had turned to us already.

The golden hue of the room fell on Blue, making her shimmer, as we entered the room together. I felt proud to have her on my arm.

She smiled. I could spot a little nervousness in it. "Dante, you're staring."

"Can you blame me?" I asked. "You look too good, Blue. Hurts to not look at you," I muttered under my breath.

Her forced smile melted into a genuine one. She turned to look at me, not paying any mind to all the people who were staring. She got on the tip of her toes, putting a hand on my shoulder, gently pushing, making me lean down a bit, and pressed her lips on mine in a gentle kiss.

"You were supposed to be bad," she said, eyes soft. "You were supposed to scare the hell out of me."

"And?" I asked.

"And you don't," She whispered, smiling up at me. "You're my sanctuary, Dante. More than that, you...you've become my home."

. . .

"Hello, Lily."

"Hi, Giovanni. Fabiano." She smiled, which was lined by a tinge of fear. She was scared of Fabiano and Giovanni and I couldn't really blame her. Leyla was still scared of me. She tried to hide it, but she could not really hide much these days.

BLUE || 18+  (Monsters #4)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara