Chapter - 27 Less

. . .

Dante Valentino

I kissed her cunt, sucking just a little on her clit, and she whimpered like I was fucking her.

I grabbed her thighs, digging my fingers into the soft flesh. I spat on her cunt. "You're a fucking mess, Blue." I gently bit into her clit, pulling slighting. She sniffled, whimpering more. "Beg me to eat your cunt."

"Dante..." She gulped. "I-"

I slapped her inner thigh and she jumped.

"Say it," I ordered.

"Please eat my...cunt." the words were nothing but a mumble. I considered making her speak properly but decided against it - not because I wanted to show her mercy.

She had jumped into the bed with me. She'd be filthy when she left.

I licked all of her, from her little hole to the tip of her clit. I repeated it, putting more and more pressure on it. And she moaned and cried. "Dirty little girl."

Wetness came out of her at that, legs tensing. Interesting.

I looked at her face. "You like it when I call you that, Little Blue?"

She nodded furiously. "Yes."

"And..." I rubbed her clit with my thumb. "What if I call you a pretty whore?" She whimpered, thighs tensing and her pussy fluttered under my thumb.

I chuckled. "Who would have thought?" I muttered, cupping her cunt and rubbing gently with my whole hand. She shivered, teary eyes on my hand.

I parted her cunt with two fingers, spitting on her little clit. "Such a pretty little cunt you have, whore. It's a shame I am going to ruin it."

I dived in before she could say a word. She cried out as I sucked on her clit, hard, and licked it till her whimpers turned into loud cries. She twisted in the restraints, chanting my name. "Dante, Dante, Dante, Dante-"

I let go of her cunt and spanked her clit. She jerked, a pitful whimper coming out of her pretty mouth, and her cunt trembled under my hand.

I put a finger inside of her, climbing over her body. I grabbed her neck with one hand, squeezing gently at first, while I fit another finger in her soaked cunt. She looked at me with teary eyes.

"Such a mess." I kissed her tears away, choking her harder, feeling her tightening around my fingers I had not even started moving yet. I thrusted them deeper and she jerked at the invasion. "Tight little cunt begging to get filled and fucked, no?" She gasped for breath.

I increased the pressure on her neck and pushed my fingers in till her clit was under my thumb. She whined, hips jerking.

"P-Please." She looked at me with tear-filled eyes, shaking with the need to cum - or breathe. " So- So close, please."

"You want me to move my fingers, little whore?"

She nodded furiously. "Please. Please. Please-"

I took my fingers out, spanked her cunt once again, and thrusted them inside. I put my lips on hers, kissing her mouth, as I fucked her hard with my fingers. I let her feel the frustration of the day, taking it out of her sweet cunt. She whimpered into my mouth, and eventually shouted as she came.

I fucked her through her orgasm. Her body twisted at the overstimulation. I kept kissing her, letting her cry through the overstimulation and when she was close to sobbing, I pulled my face back, let go of her neck, and took my fingers out of her spasming cunt.

She closed her eyes, sniffling as tears slid down her eyes. She hiccuped, her chest moving up and down with irregular breaths.

"Blue." I undid the ties. It was obvious she wasn't going to be able to take a face fucking. She opened her eyes, pretty big eyes looking at me.

She took my hand, putting it on her neck. I gently held it, and she let out a soft sigh.

"How about a bath, Blue?"

She nodded and I picked her up. The bathtub was filled in mere minutes, and I lowered her into the water.

She set her head against the edge of the tub, blinking at me. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I didn't-"

"It's nothing you should apologize for."

She nodded slowly. "Sit here with me," she whispered.

After a moment of consideration, I nodded. I took off my clothes, and she watched me with hooded eyes. Her nipples hardened, and her eyes flashed with clear arousal as they hesitantly looked at my cock. But I knew she wouldn't be up for more. Not today.

I slid into the bathtub behind her and wrapped my hand around her neck loosely. She hummed in contentment.

I breathed in, too. The day the been awful. Knowing she was waiting for me kept me from breaking faces.

"Dante," she whispered, her throat vibrating under my hand.

I hummed, running my hand through her hair.

She turned around, set her head on my arm, and blinked up at me. "Do...do you think less of me because I..." She lowered her eyes. "like it when you call me those names?"

"No."

She rolled her bottom lip into her mouth, eyes still lowered. "I'm exactly what your whole mafia thinks I am."

My jaw clenched. "You're much more than whatever they think you are," I said.

She smiled. "Okay." She didn't sound convinced.

I pulled her closer. "I can never think less of you, Blue," I said. "Anyone who does is utterly wrong, yes?" I made her look at me.

She nodded. "Okay." This one sounded more convincing.

. . .

(2/2)