Chapter - 32 Cuddle

Dante Valentino

During the day, her memories tortured me. But when the sun fell, it got worse.

I tied up the loose ends in Sicily for a week and finally established an Underboss. Abramo Endrigo had once been a mere soldier, now he had the reins of one of the biggest territories under the Valentino Mafia.

Two weeks passed. While every part of me wanted to return to her, the vengeful part of me hunted for Samuel endlessly. I combed through everywhere he could be and came to with nothing but one explanation.

Someone was helping him.

Someone situated in Sicily well enough to keep him hidden from me.

Two weeks turned into three, and I could no longer stop myself from going to her. I had wanted to go to her after eliminating Samuel, but I found myself going to her with a cheque for one million euros. 

Her mansion was finally sold.

. . .

I found her with Marco - or his brother Nico. They were standing at the edge of the yacht. Blue was showing him something on her phone.

I paused behind them. Neither of them noticed me. It was easy for me to sneak up on people. No one ever noticed till it was too late.

But then she froze and slowly, looked over her shoulder.

Her eyes widened. "Dante."

I ran my eyes over her. She wore a blue hoodie (I had made sure that she had more than enough clothes) and a pair of white shorts. Her feet were bare and her hair tied up in a ponytail.

Marco or Nino immediately walked away.

She ran her eyes on me too. The cheque burnt a hole in my pocket. I had never loathed a piece of paper more.

"Come here, Blue. Let me look at you."

She walked towards me without hesitation. I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer. I grabbed her neck and gave her a kiss.

"You said two weeks," she whispered as I rested my forehead against hers. "It has been three."

"I'm sorry," I said. "It took too much time."

She closed her eyes, hands on my chest. She moved them just a little as if making sure I was there. It warmed me more than anything ever had.

"You're staying now?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yes," I said. "I am staying. Venice is my home."

She nodded. "...Teddy Baby missed you."

"Is he the only one?"

"Nino and Marco were sobbing."

"I imagine they were."

"And..." She set her head over my chest. I wondered if she could hear how fast my heart was beating. "I...happened to be thinking about you a lot."

"How horrible."

She hummed. "So horrible."

"I thought of you too."

"How horrible."

I cupped the back of her neck, turning my head up. My eyes lingered on the moon. "So horrible."

. . .

One week, I promised myself later that night when I found myself laying beside her. I rubbed my thumb on her steady pulse. I would keep the cheque from her for one week and then I'd let her go.

"Dante?" She whispered.

"Yes."

She turned around and grinned as my eyes fell on the thing she had cuddled to her chest.

"I am drowning him," I said.

"He was keeping me company," she said. "I needed to cuddle someone and I don't think Marco or Nino would have liked to accompany me."

A very unpleasant thought came into my mind. Someone else holding her neck. Someone else making her cum. Someone else fucking her. Someone else. Someone else. Someone else-

I climbed on top of her. Her eyes widened but she didn't say anything. I tried to tug the teddy out of her arm with a gentle tug.

"What-"

"Believe me," I murmured. "You do not want him to witness what I am about to do to you."

She wordlessly moved him.

I cupped her face. "I'm going to fuck you," I whispered. "And you're going to take it as hard as I want. Si?"

She nodded instantly. "Yes, Dante."

I leaned down, peppering kisses on her neck. "I'm not Dante and you're not Blue tonight."

"Then who are we?" Her pulse trembled under my lips.

"I'm your Daddy," I whispered and her pulse thundered. "And you're my obedient little whore."

"...Daddy?"

Fucking hell. I pressed my hips down, letting her feel what she did to me. She gasped, hands fisting my t-shirt.

"Yes, baby girl."

. . .

(1/3)