The Women of His Dreams

(Just for reference - A.N: means authors note.)

Baki P.O.V:

"Yes, that is I." Baki was stunned. He didn't know why. He felt like he couldn't move. Like his body wouldn't listen to him. But why? Was it because he was shocked of the lady? What she could do? Maybe what had happened earlier? "Why the hell can't I move?" Baki had thought to himself.

"Ma-May I know who you are?" Baki had stuttered. He tried to use all his might to keep his composure. While still trying to figure what the fuck is going on with him, and his bad luck today.

"You'll know eventually. Don't miss me too much." With that, she walked off. "Wow." Was the only thing that came to Baki's mind. Her silhouette soon blending in with the buildings shadow, and Baki could move again. He found this out as he was starting to fall, but didn't realise it. Until, he hit the floor. "Shit! Why am I so off today?" He mumbled under his breath, while getting up. 

After He Got Back Home: (A.N: Yes I'm lazy to write it out.) 

As he laid in bed, the only thing he could think about was, her. Not Kozue Matsumoto, no, she was out of the picture. He was thinking about the lady he met. How strong, yet elegant she was. How outfit complemented her body. How she seemed to have floated away. How she managed to stun him. She was like a goddess to him. "Man, I would love to date her. But, I don't wanna see here as some sort of 'bounce back', it seems wrong." Baki maybe strong, and scary. But he isn't a brute. He closed his eyes, imagining a world where he knew your name, and he was courting you. Even thought he didn't want to see you as a 'bounce back,' he just couldn't help it. He felt some sort of connection with you. And a romantic one at that. Just then he felt something wet hit his face and neck.

"What the hell." He said while wiping the wetness off of him. But just like before, his eyes softened, and his body became less tense. Of course it was, Musashi. He had jumped up on his bed, and made himself comfy on one of Baki's pillows. 

"Guess you know that I'm thinking about something." Baki whispered, before laying down, and drifting off to sleep. Dreaming about certain situations, holy and unholy ones. 

The Next Morning:

BEEP BEEP!

The sudden sound made Baki tumble to the floor. "Jeez, twice in a few hours." Baki thought as he got up, wiping the drool off his lips, then hitting the stop button on his alarm clock. As he looked at his phone, he was reminded why he had the alarm in the first place. It was Monday. He has school. 

"Ughhh, do I really have to go?" Baki groaned, at the thought. BARK, BARK! Musashi had barked, like he told Baki that he had to go. 

"I guess I can't even get a day off cause of you." Baki claimed, while walking to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Showering, brushing his teeth, the usual stuff. He got his school bag, and house keys. He pet Musashi, then walked out the door, locking it, then making his way to school. The whole way there, he had an feeling, that he should go. Even thought he didn't want to his gut, no, his whole body was telling him to go, or he may not survive. As he got closer to the school he saw a familiar figure entering the school. "Its her!" Baki thought, as he quickened his pace. Before he knew it, he was full on sprinting, trying to catch up with the woman he had been dreaming about all night. But the time he had gotten in the doors, and changed his shoes, he lost her. 

"Fuck!" He shouted, while slamming his fist on the lockers. He got a few stares, but none looked for long, knowing what Baki was capable of. He was disappointed and furious, but something told him not to give up hope. 

A.N:

I forgot to mention, but this doesn't fit in with Baki Hanma anime. This my own AU kinda thing, but a slightly different timeline. You and Baki will still face a few opponents from the anime, like Pickle, Hector Doyle, Ryuukou Yanagi, etc. But in this story, it won't be the same. Similar as I can make it, but not the same.