How the Hell...

Y/N P.O.V:

I ran to grab my father's side, He immediately stopped and looked at me. I felt something changed in him, I think the twins did too. I lowered his first, and wrapped his arm around me. I removed his arms, and grabbed a knife from the wall to let Guavara free. I could see the hurt in my fathers eyes, as I've never rejected a hug before. I could barely reach where i needed to cut, and almost slashed Guevara a few times. 

I felt a pair of hand around my waist and lift me up, i cuts Guevara free, and he landed on the floor kneeling. I was let down and realised it was my father, I give him a quick hug before turning back to Guevara and helping him. I got him up the best I could, before I had put one of his arms around me neck to support him. 

As I walked to the door Blake opened it, looking down, not wanting to have any eye contact with me. We walked out the stained hallway, which i had realised kept decapitated body parts from various inmates. The two big iron doors suddenly opened, as I saw my father at the side, keeping the same stance as Blake a few moments ago.

After a few minutes, we finally got to the prisons infirmary. The nurses rushed to him, and had to get him a blood transfusion immediately. Thankfully Oliva was there, as he needed to get some medication stocked up for Maria, his girlfriend. Turns out he has the same blood type as him, and he was happy for the nurses to draw out some blood for him (A.N: This isn't canon, this is only part of my story). Just then Michael had come in hearing the news. 

"Im surprised he came out alive. No one, apart from the twins of course, have come out of that door alive. Sometimes we even have death inmates go in there if the twins are itching for a fight. This was they die, while no one else gets hurt." He said, sitting down on a chair close to the bed they had Oliva on to draw blood.

"Its true. I don't even dare to go in there, even if I'm invited to kill someone then be killed. I've never stepped in there. Guevara on the other hand had been in there multiple times, as he is close to Blake. I guess when he was invited he didn't think anything different. But i could be wrong." Oliva mentioned as he squeezed a red ball as the his blood filled the transparent bag.

What happened 

A.N:

I know this chapter is short, but this week has been really hard on me. The day after i released this chapter, my whole world got turned upside down. And cause of some drama I somehow got caught in, I've been harassed at school. Today was the only day that I've felt any peace. I'll release another chapter tomorrow or the day after. 'Im so sorry, but I'm so tied, and have cried myself to sleep for the past few days. The harassment has stopped, but only two days ago. I'm sorry for the delay, but I'll see you in the next chapter❤️!