Deaths Door...

Guevara's P.O.V:

"Hmm, It won't hurt to look right?" I pressed down lightly on the door handle, and what I saw shocked me...

It was Y/N, she had a (F/C) Crop top, with mid thigh length shorts that matched. Her had headphones on, connected to her phone that was on the side. It was gonna run out of battery, so I plugged it into her charger. I took in all her features as I walked back and forth from her bed. "Damn..."

I grabbed the edge of the blanket and tried to get under it, as I did she moved to turn to the other side, so I held my breath as she did. When she stopped, I resumed my journey, just as I got one foot in I was blindfolded, and dragged away. 

Y/N P.O.V:

I felt something or someone move beside me so I woke up and looked to the side, only to see my brother? 

"Why are you here?" I ask Jake, snuggling back under the blanket. 

"Hmm? Oh, a creep tried to get into your bed, so Blake and Dad went to deal with him." He said, returning to his book.

"Oh..." I said, wanting to drift off to sleep. "WAIT"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DAD CAME TO DEAL WITH HIM?" I yell, taking his book away. Yes I made sure he had his page saved.

"Huh? Oh, dad came in an hour ago."

"What time is it?" I say, finally taking my headphones off, and finding my phone.

"It's like 5.p.m?" Jake said, looking for a clock of some kind.

"WHAT!" I left Michaels office at like 2pm! How the hell have I slept for 3 hours!

"How did dad manage to come in, in 5 hours? I just talked with him over the phone?" My voice was filled with curiosity, but also excitement. I haven't seen my father in person, for so long...

Just then I heard a blood curdling scream. Jake and I looked at each other before getting out shoes on and running out the room. I didn't even have that much time to reach as my phone and headphones where still in my hand. As we ran down the hall to where the sound came form, it echoed in my head. When we finally reached the destination, we were greeted by 2 iron doors. It said 

"CAUTION. DEVIL TWINS PRIVATE AREA." 

Jake pulled the doors open, and I saw the drastic difference. The outside of the doors were sparking and well kept, while the inside was stained with blood. From top to bottom. Handprint decorated it from the many people that have tried to escape. Footprints and blood trails lined the ground. The further we walked the thicker the lines got, until I heard the wet clacking of liquid beneath me. By the look on Jakes face, he didn't know why either. I looked at the bottom of my shoes, and it was drenched in a deep red. 

"We haven't used this room in a few weeks. All the blood should be dried up..." He then look up. He had a glint of blood lust in his eyes. "How dare they do this without me." He continued walking until we were met with a rusted, discoloured with blood. He pried the doors open and what I saw 'shocked me.' Or, as shocked as I could get.

Guevara as well as 4 other inmates were hanging from the ceiling by their wrists. Blindfolded and gagged. One was already dead, another ones clothes were soaked in blood. One was crying out help, making as much noise as he could with a gag. The final one had pissed himself, there was an evident stain. Guevara on the other hand, had quiet. As I circled them I realised why, in the back of his head he was bleeding, his head scarf was stuffed in his mouth. 

Blake was leaning against the now closed door, Jake was whispering to him trying to get details. Meanwhile, my father stood, looking at a wall full of weapons. I think he was trying to decide what to use that he didn't even notice us come in. I removed the blind folds off of Guevara and the other surviving inmates. 

"Oh, H-Hi Y/N" Guevara could barely speak out. My dad whips his head around and sees me. He walks up to me, kneels down and wraps his arms around me. "I haven't felt this warmth in a while." I return the hug, and tears started to well up in the corner of my eyes. We stayed like that for a while, I felt a slight puddle of tears where my father rested his head, both of us refusing to let go. "I guess he really does fell bad for not visiting us."

"Ehem... I hate to ruin this sweet father, daughter moment, but I'd like to not be hanging from the ceiling." Guevara spat out, regaining his strength. 

"No. You tried to do something to my daughter." My father finally spoke. Standing up and staring Guevara down.

"Huh? What did he do? And were those 4 brought here as well." I ask, looking up at him.

"These 4 kept speaking shit about you, and what they'd do to you if they had you alone. Dad over heard them as he was walking in." Blake said, throwing a blade across 2 of the faces. Then slashing the one already on the verge of death, finally releasing him from this torture. 

"Mhm. And I'm not happy." Father spoke as he crushed the head of one with his bare hands. Jake decapitating the head of the other random one. 

"But what did Guevara try to do?" I ask, kicking the fallen head off to the side. 

"I honestly don't know. But I caught him trying to sneak into your bed." Blake said, putting his arm on the shoulders and leaning into me. "And we don't like that."

"Is it so wrong to want to cuddle?" Guevara yelled, trying to defend himself.

"No. But it is when you don't ask and when it's my daughter." My father walked over, and stood face to face with Guevara once more. He reached over to squash Guevara's head, while Guevara's life flashed before his eyes while a single tear escapes from his eyes, and...

~~~~~END~~~~~

A.N:

Sorry to all the people who were expecting 2 chapters last week. I was gonna release a second one, but I realised that I wasn't happy with it. I didn't like the wording, the flow, and the plot of it as it didn't fit the story. I know I don't release chapters that often, but I try my best to make sure that this goes with the rough plot I have lined up. But, I do hope you like this chapter! Thank you for all the love and support and I'll see you in the next chapter❤️. (I may release it soon, as an apology for last week.)