Not So Bad After All

(Sorry if Pickle is really OOC, this is just how I feel he'd be like. Also
SENSETIVE TOPICS AHEAD. Mention of SA and r*pe.)

Your P.O.V:

I got ready to met the prehistoric beast. I didn't bring anything other than my phone. 

(This is just an idea, with the high boots, combat pants, but your shirt is an actual shirt, and you also have a jacket over top

(This is just an idea, with the high boots, combat pants, but your shirt is an actual shirt, and you also have a jacket over top.)

I met my dad downstairs before we headed out. I saw what they called "Pickle" did to the woman online. I've also seen the after math of what has happen after someone fights him. I know that I'll need to stay vigilant, especially since Baki doesn't know I'm going to meet him. In fact, Baki wants me to stay far away from Pickle. But I guess life has different plans. Katsumi had his fight against Pickle yesterday evening, in a stadium no less. 

We got out of the car and was lead to the inner ring by Mr Tokugawa, and there he was. Pickle. The man who ate Sea King Retsu. Destroyed Katsumi Orochi's arm, and has scared the whole world. Sitting down and eating. 

"Are you sure you'll be ok Y/N? There is a room you can wait in, or just stay in the stands if you want." Mr Tokugawa's voice was trembling. He didn't want that kind of accident to happen in his ring, while he is near by. Deep down he knows it couldn't happen with my dad around. But at the same time, he's seen first hand how powerful Pickle is.

"I'll be fine Sir. There is no need to worry." I look back at him with a smile before following my dad into the Ring. Pickle barely even noticed us. My dad sat down in front of him. Studying him. Pickle could feel my dad's aura as he finally look up to see my dad, but he still didn't notice me. Pickle reached a hand out to my dad to offer him the raw meet he was eating. 

My dad inspected it carefully, he hasn't seen this type of meat before. But he was willing to try it. While my dad was doing that Pickle finally noticed me. My dad was so engrossed with trying to figure out what type of meat it was, that he didn't even notice Pickle stand up and walk towards me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Mr Tokugawa frozen in fear, he wanted to shout out to my dad, but nothing came out of his mouth. Just small peeps. 

Once Pickle was in front of me, he placed both hands on each side of me. The same thing he did to the female news reporter before he did that to her. But I didn't run. I didn't move. Not that I couldn't. But because I felt like Pickle wouldn't do what everyone thought he would do. 

My dad finally realised where Pickle was. Just as he was about to pry me out of Pickles hands, Pickle picked me up, and carried me to where he originally was. My dad and Mr Tokugawa was stunned by this move. Although, my dad's guard was still up. 

Pickles sat down, before pulling me onto his lap. He offered me some of the mysterious meat. I took some of it, though not to eat, but to bring home and analyse later on. Just a few seconds later he was finish with the meat. My dad was still opposite us and was giving Pickle a death glare. But the prehistoric beast didn't care. Instead he placed me on the ground and curled around me.

I was shocked. At this moment Albert Payne, the scientist tasked with observing Pickle, had come.

"WHAT IS HE DOING." Mr Tokugawa shouted, my dad jumped up to join in the the conversation.

"I'm not sure." Mr Payne said, "But I suspect that Pickle realises that Y/N is to be respected. That he knows deep down that he shouldn't do anything to her, apart from protect her."

"But why. Why my daughter. And what is the difference that makes him treat my daughter with respect, yet he r*pes the news anchor? Not that I would want him to do that to Y/N, but still." My dad was curious. Even he could feel that Pickle wouldn't do anything to harm me. 

"I think it could be their aura. The lady was fairly weak. Like any other ordinary person. Pickles knew this and most likely thought that he could do with her as he pleases, since she rushed to meet him. He much have thought that she wanted to reproduce with him. But your daughter is different. You and Crystal have trained her to be an excellent fighter. Her aura would be much stronger than the other lady's. She also lingered back, rather than rushing up to him. This might have signalled to Pickle that this women was one to be respected and cared for." Paynes said, curious himself to know why. He only had a theory, but he wanted to know the truth. 

I was still shocked. I could hear their conversation, yet I was still confused. At the point Pickle has wrapped himself around me. Almost like a dog protecting their owner, while still being cuddly. I slowly pet Pickles hair, but as I did he looked up at me. He was basically a dog or cat at this point. He liked the head pats so he rubbed into my hand more. 

An 8'0, 450 pound, prehistoric man that killed dinosaurs to survive, liked head pats so much. That he is like to be pet. "I feel like he's even purring."

Once I removed my hand from his head, he... pouted? He rubbed against my body, until I was petting him again. I was more than confused at this point. But I guess this isn't so bad after all

"So the beast had taken a liking to you huh?" I looked up to see Baki. 

"Sorry Baki. I know you wanted me to stay away from him, but my dad wanted me to come along."

"It's ok, I just wanted you to be safe. I'm just glad he didn't do anything bad to you." He opened his arms for a hug. As I tried to stand up, I was brought back down by a hand. 

"OI PICKLE. I know you can't understand me but, that MY girlfriend. And I would kinda like her BACK." Veins seemed to pop out after every word Baki said.

Pickle responded with nothing but a growl, before snuggling into my side. Baki sat directly in front of me. Baki knew what Pickle could do. But at the same time, Baki was more than a little pissed to see him restricting me from hugging him.  I could feel the two having a staring contest just to the side of me as My dad, Mr Tokugawa and Dr Payne watched this unfold. 

This is gonna take a while isn't it...

~~~~~END~~~~~

I wrote this part kinda in a rush, idk why. But I had sudden creative inspiration. I'll come back and edit this later on, but I still hope you enjoy it! Please don't be afraid to comment about a line or paragraph you don't understand, or if I made any grammatical/spelling mistakes. It makes my job of editing easier, but I also get to see what part I need to explain/write better later in the story to avoid confusion. I love you all, and I'll see you in the next chapter! <3