Friends of the L/N Family?

Your P.O.V:

"Excuse me Ma'am & Sir, but we have arrived" The driver spoke

"Thank you, I'll texted you if we need to be picked up and if there is a location change" and as I finish the sentence I yawn

"Yes Of course Madam"

As Baki and I exit the vehicle I hear the engine drive away. As I look up I see a huge mural with a man fighting a tiger, and winning with a karate chop to the back of it's neck. With the words, "SHINSHINKAIKANHONBU" On top of it. The building seems large, but it looks more like an office space, rather than a Dojo. "I trust Baki, I believe we are in the right place... right?"

"Y-Yo, you coming?" Baki questions me, with a concerned look on his face,

"Yeah, sorry." I say, jogging towards him

We enter the building and it seems like no one is around, like it's abandoned? I was about to say something when I heard a yell from upstairs. The noise continues, as Baki opens a door into a stairwell, and starts to climb up. I follow closely as I have an ere feeling about this place. Baki swings a huge metal door open, that leads to a room. On side of the wall is covered with a picture of some old dude. A few shoes are spread out in front of a traditional door. 

I stare at Baki as he places one hand on the wall in front, and takes his shoes off. "The way his muscle move at his slightest movements, how they contract. The way the light shines on his muscles to give such a defined look. He's my age, so how hard did he have to train to look like this? To be this strong? Hell, he may defeat his father before mine. I wonder if-" 

"Y/N?" Baki said, waving his hand in front of my face to snap me out of my thoughts. 

"Sorry" I take my shoes off and place them neatly next to his.

"Stay close, and don't worry. They may seem scary, but they won't hurt you. You can stay close to me if you want." Baki says, while turning to the door and opening it. 

Baki's P.O.V:

"OI, Retsu. Where are you! You're the one who asked me here." I had to shout, as I couldn't see the man who wanted me here. "All the people are looking at me, they ain't gonna help me?-" I felt something grab my arm. I turn around and see Y/N there. Holding onto my arm and jacket, while staying out of sight from most of the men. It looks like their peeping their head out, just enough to see the people in the room. "They look so damn cute like that, I could have been in their house and cuddling them... But NOoOOOooOo, I gotta come here. And try and find the douche that-"

"Hello Baki." A voice spoke in front of me. I wipe my head forward to make sure the voice matches the face.

"Don't do that dude." 

"Sorry. But I'm glad you came. Normally we would do this in the underground fight ring, but something has happened. "

"What happened? Is it to that old man or the place or what?"

"You'll have to see for yourself. Also, who's that behind you?"

"Oh. This is Y/N. I stayed the night at their place cause of a school thing. I asked if they wanted to come and they did." I gestured to the cutie, slightly pushing her so Retsu could see her.

Retsu bowed at a 90º angle, "Hello, I'm Kaiou Retsu. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm one of Baki's friends and fighting buddies."

"This nice ass motherfucker" (A.N. I haven't watched Baki in so long, so I kinda forgot how Retsu speaks. Hell I had to go a search his name again cause I forgot it.)