The Black Pentagon.

(A.N. Originally it was gonna be your P.O.V. but it made more sense to have it as general.)

General P.O.V: 

After a while, you were woken up to gentle shaking. As you flutter your eyes open, you see Oliva staring back at Y/N.  After regaining her senses, she realise that their not on Guevaras' lap. Instead you've been placed you down much farther away from your original position, with your backpack on your lap. Oliva then does what he always does, and screams in Guevaras' ear to wake him up. 

After a few minutes of screaming and a few punches being thrown here and there, the three of you finally get off the plane. Guevara attempts to throw Y/N over his shoulder again. But just before he can, Oliva picks her up, and places her on his right shoulder. He supports her torso with his hand, as he walk over to the car waiting for you.

"So that's the those twins' younger sister? She looks like she'll behave much better then them." The voice in front of the car spoke. It was none other than Michael Holes, Warden of the Arizona state prisons. Also known as the Black Pentagon.

"Yup this is her! But, don't underestimate her. She can be just as, or even more dangerous then the twins combined. Well, in my opinion." Oliva says, as he lets you down from his shoulder. 

"Hmm. Sit up front with me L/N." Michael Holes mumbles just loud enough for you to hear, as he pushes his sun glasses back up and walks to the drivers side of the car. 

As Y/N open the front passenger seat, you mean Guevara grumble something you can't quite make out. You get yourself adjusted, and buckle in your seatbelt just as Oliva and Guevara closed the door and Michael drives off. The whole way to the prison Michael is questioning you. Since he's never meet you, and wants to know more about you and your family, as the twins refuse to tell him anything. Questions like:

"How old are you?"

"Are you like the twins? If so, which one? Or maybe both?"

"Where are your parents?"

"Do you have any other siblings?"

"What school do you attend?"

"Why have you decided to join Oliva and Guevara?"

Things like this. The general stuff to get an idea of who you are as a person, and if he has another L/N troublemaker to deal with. The whole way there Guevara hadn't said anything. Most likely him dozing off. Oliva made his own comments here and there, but not too many words. It was mainly Y/N and Michael speaking. For what seemed like miles on end it was a deserted waste land, nothing put wild animals, cactuses, mountains, and tumbleweeds. As you all pull up to the gate of the prison, Michael tells the tower guard a number, signing another thing, and finally getting an eye scan. (A.N. IDK, I just think that since he is the warden, when he comes in, he has to do a few more checks than a just a normal driver cause stuff.)

As you make your way inside, Guevara got stopped for a moment so he could go through the scanner to check if he had any contraband items on him. At this point Y/N in guessing that since he is known as number 2, he still has to go through a few things normal inmates have to do. While Oliva doesn't, as he practically owns this place since he is known as "Mr. Unchained." As Guevara gets out, he takes a cigaret and lighter form a nearby guard pocket, and starts to smoke. Another guard joins in, as he has orders to escorts them around, despite the warden already being there with them. We walk pass  different inmate cells. No one is in them currently as they've made their way to lunch. As they are lead further on they step into a white room, where more mentally ill prisoners are. They start talking non-sense, some barely making coherent sentences, while others just stare at them.

"OOOOO, LOOk A GIRL! WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND. I'LL SHARE MY FOOD WITH YOU!"

"I WANNA FUCK HER!"

"I PROMISE I'LL BE GOOD TO YOU."

And so on and so forth. Y/N gets too close to the glass of one prisoner. He was more mentally sane them any of the others, but still just as insane to end up in this section of the prison. He start talking on about Y/N's features. She has naturally big features. A nice ass, big boobs, thicc thighs, and a pretty face. But, this guy seems to suggest that she has had work done to her. (Plastic surgery.) And starts bad talking her, and her family, even thought he doesn't know who her family is. Oliva steps in as he has a few things to say, so does Guevara. After a big of back and fourth, the inmate in the cells gets restless and shows that he has a weapon to break the glass. The warden, guard, Oliva and Guevara are confident it won't work, as they've seen no one break out of these cells before. But, Y/N backs away, which leads the other men in the room to question things. He swings at the glass andddddd... A small crack is formed. At this point the warden and guard are still confident in their belief that it won't work, while Mr. Unchained #1 and #2, seemed to have lost a bit of their confidence. He takes another swings and... The glass cracks slightly more. At this point the inmate would have to take hundreds of thousands of more swings to get out. But, after his last to swings at the middle of the glass didn't work as he had hoped. He moves to the corner of it. Tapping it lightly, about 3-5 light taps each. He comes back to the middle, and swings higher than his first two attempts. He swings one more time... and it works. The guard gets his gun out, the warden is calling back up, while the two Unchained's are ready to fight. The inmate takes a swing at Y/N with his weapon. But before anyone could do anything else, a wrist stops it. 

~~~~~END~~~~~

A.N:
Sorry this chapter is a bit short, I finished it in a rush as I scrapped the original idea, and had to lead it into the next chapter. I also thought that it would be nice to get something out for the first day of 2023! (At least where I am) 

Happy New Year Guys, Gals, Non-binary pals, and anyone else I missed ! I thank you all for staying with me on my journey, and I hope you continue to stay with me as I explore Wattpad more as an author! I hope that I'll finish this book and hopefully start another through out this year. I'll do my best not to disappoint in 2023, and I promise I'll do my best to publish more chapters (On time) and stick to my upload schedule that I've created. If I don't spam my inbox until I do release it. (UNLESS it is exam season.)

Thank you for reading this chapter, and I hope you have a fantastic day, night, evening or afternoon, and more importantly an amazing 2023! I hope all your goals for this year come true, and you over come all challenges coming your way! I wish you all, all the best! Once again thank you for your support on this book. I started this as a fun project to maybe help my writing skills, while doing something I was curious about. I thought no one would care for my book, or what I was even writing. But here you all are, proving me wrong ❤️. I cherish everyone single one of you, and don't be afraid to ask/comment any thing you'd like to see, or any burning questions you have. I'll do my best to reply to all of you and if you wanna see any headcanons/oneshots from the Baki Hanma series I'll either add them here, or start a Oneshot book (Tell me if you wanna see that.)

Thank you for reading all the way until here ❤️. And I'll see you in the next chapter!

~Nova ❤️